Diablo® III

i am not trolling i thinck i broke the ah

i whent and got 3343 flawless topaz today and with in 15 secs my guild on d3 whent nuts saying hte ah died and that they lost items i wanted to upgrade 4 or 5 gems and it jest whent to crap when i clicked the button it jest whent to the tab like it was doing my order and then it died on me now i cant click and my guildys cant do anything with it eather only say this becuse it was with in 15 secs after i clicked the button jest wanted to see what people thought if this was pos thanks for your time good luck on drops
Reply Quote
You probably didn't break the AH but your ability to relate English in a written format never made it out of pre-school. I suggest summer school but first walk up to the wall in your bedroom and smash your head into it a few times just to see if that helps. You never know.
Edited by powbam#1305 on 1/6/2013 12:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
happy to make u feel better bout yourself anytime u feel like trolling send her on over i dont give 2 --- well u get it good luck and all
Reply Quote
It has nothing to do with me. I think the American public school system, cellphones and the un-willingness of parents the past couple decades to put their boot 3 feet up their no-brain child's @ss when they need it has a lot more to do with it.

Thanks for wishing me luck but you can keep it. Your going to need it a lot more than I when you finally have to fill out a job application.
Reply Quote
well ol boy hate to break it to u but i am no tean and i type the way i talk mostly broken english figger i did my time i am a dis war vet and dont work no more need to fill apps out that all done for that part of my life hate to put a downer on u but i am a prod papa of 3 kids that are getting A s and Bs in school there doing good but now i jest go about taking care of me and mine eather way man wish u the best of luck but u got a !@#$ty attitude no one is out here to get u
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
OMFG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]