Diablo® III

Help.... Where and How should i upgrade from

Hi All,

This is my 1st posting ....

May i know based on my present stats. Which Area should i concentrate on my next upgrading?
I can pass MP4 but slow on MP5. (Not to mention MP6 onwards)
Reply Quote
You should be concentrating on getting rid of SS when you have at least 80/90k DPS without it. A pLev 29 DH shouldn't be using SS ;o)

Get more CC, IAS and crit dam... and vit too when ya can
Use Gloom, its your best friend!
DML with crit and IAS

(Nice manti)
Edited by KiwiCant#6167 on 1/6/2013 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's a waste of time for you to do anything above MP 1. You don't have the dps for it. You are using SS that gives you a false dps reading. When I equip my Manti I do 257k without SS and the only time I do anything above MP 3 is when running Ubers, or a friend ask me to help them get keys.

You have really low dps, work on getting you dps up first without SS.

If SS was any good I would be using it, with SS turned on when using my Manti my dps is really really high. But I know it's a false reading of what the Manti is really doing.
Edited by Anna#1231 on 1/6/2013 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
noted good comments with Thanks

will remove rain vengeance and replace with gloom (reduce damage)

as for SS. ok to remove (Please help suggest what should i replace it with)? i don't use trap
Reply Quote
Experiment with different set ups!

At the mo im using Brooding (1% of max vit as regen) with boar companion (155 regen + 15% all res) as it gives me 1380 regen + Perfectionist (10% all res + armor).
I put on my MF gear and tank mp1/2. Even tho my dps goes down to 147k ... with gloom/ vault its great fun.... and safe.... mostly lol

p.s.... as Quato once said 'Open your mind!'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]