Diablo® III

Diablo 3 won't start

My cursor disappeared while I was playing a game so I could no longer see where I was clicking. I logged out of the game and when I tried to log back in the client kept crashing after starting the launcher.

After coming to the forums I saw a thread that suggested to delete Diablo 3.app but I deleted the launcher (guess that was the wrong thing to do). How do I fix this? I now have no launcher in my Diablo 3 folder.
Reply Quote
I figured it out by doing a Google search.

For reference purposes for anyone else with this issue you just download the setup file from Battle.net and then delete the Battle.net folder in Macintosh HD/Users/Shared. Run the setup file you downloaded and let it choose the default destination (or change the destination to match where you had previously set up Diablo 3 if you changed it in your old install), it will then simply re download the launcher.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]