Diablo® III

Cannot log in to US Servers for 5 days

Hello -

My account has an authenticator. The keychain, not SMS.

For the last 4-5 days I have been unable to log in and successfully play on US Servers. I can log in and play on both Asia and Europe without any issues, but when I log in to the US Servers I either:

(a) time out at "Retrieving Hero List" during log-in

or

(b) I get Error 3022 or 3006 as soon as I log in, and am then promptly disconnected from b.net

I am usually unable to load AH without getting "Error retrieving your payment information" which makes NO SENSE whatsoever because I have never bought or sold anything on the RMAH and I do not intend to. It is also ridiculous because I exclusively play hardcore.

Please advise.
Edited by Diomedes#1380 on 1/9/2013 8:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ooohh the new error I'm getting is Error 300008, "There was an error creating the game."
Reply Quote
...Followed by Error 3006, "Cannot get your Payment Info" when I am trying to access the Hardcore Auction House.

edit:

And finally, "There was an error" (Error 3006)

followed by "You have been disconnected from the Battle.net service."
Edited by Diomedes#1380 on 1/9/2013 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
So today I was able to log in and use the AH! It took forever, but I bought one thing then got "Cannot claim (item), Error 3006"

I then tried to make a game, and got "There was an error creating the game. (Error 3000008)"

This is day 6.
Reply Quote
Just tried to log in again. This time it just sat on "Retrieving Hero List" forever.
Reply Quote
Just tried again - logged in to Europe fine, logged in to Asia fine...

But got an error when logging in to America.

"There was a problem with account login (Error 3006)"

This is day 7

Edit: Attempt #2: "There was an error during game account login (Error 3006)"
Edited by Diomedes#1380 on 1/10/2013 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am having similar problems, so I understand your frustration.

I do hope this issue gets resolved quickly.
Reply Quote
I have submitted a ticket regarding this issue. Hopefully I'll get some useful info unlike what I received in the forums which was nothing.
Reply Quote
I still cannot connect regularly, and when I can connect it is with bad ping at odd hours, often around 4am. It's been about 9-10 days now.

Because many of the posters in this thread have Chinese names I'm going to assume you're from China. I am in Shanghai and I think that Chinense governments has had one of it's awesome changes in thinking when it comes to internet packets going to the USA.

I have restarted my account on Asia with very few connection problems.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue here when attempting to log in to the US Server.

I am only able to connect on certain hours of the day, and even so, most of the time the auction house has problems. I have been experiencing this for almost a week now.

It's really frustrating because I am able to log in to other servers without issues. I have tried submitting a ticket too. Didn't get much help either.

Something is definitely up with the US server.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue here when attempting to log in to the US Server.

I am only able to connect on certain hours of the day, and even so, most of the time the auction house has problems. I have been experiencing this for almost a week now.

It's really frustrating because I am able to log in to other servers without issues. I have tried submitting a ticket too. Didn't get much help either.

Something is definitely up with the US server.

Are you logging in from overseas? If so, where?
Reply Quote
same problem here... hope this issue gets resolved..sheesh
Reply Quote
Are you logging in from overseas? If so, where?

I'm a player from Singapore.

Never had an issue with logging in prior to this week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]