Diablo® III

Auction Currently Under Review?

I tried to sell an item in the RMAH and all it is showing in the auction log is that it is currently under review and if there are any problems they will send an e-mail to my battle.net account. It gave me an order id but I have no idea what to do with it...

Anyone else having this problem or know what to do?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
From the FAQs it means the following and is not an error. it means you need to wait until they finish the special investigation of your transaction.

Your transaction is processing.
Some transactions will be selected for additional review. These reviews ensure that transactions are properly handled without risk to the security of either account. The review process may take up to 72 hours to complete. Once the transaction is approved, it will complete normally.
Customer Support is unable to assist with transactions in the review process. If your transaction is being reviewed and if you have not opted out of Diablo III Real Money Auction House emails, details on the review’s status will be emailed to your Battle.net email address.
Reply Quote
Ah thanks for clearing that up! =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)