Diablo® III

Advice from expert DHs

Can you guys, that are willing, let me know how to improve my DH to get a bit more DPS without loosing res or vit. I would be willing to loose res over vit but I really dont want to loose any more vit, already a bit too low IMO. Also i want to keep the dule wield, for I love the APS and cant stand the sluggish double socketed Manti. I ask you guys because I'm a DH noob and don't really know what to do to improve DPS. Also, if you guys have any pro tips for my build that you think would help I am open to those as well.

I love playing the DH and want to learn how to perfect her, a very fun class to play and great in parties that have tanks.

Thanks in advance guys,
Trouble.
Reply Quote
Get a 1200dps calamity, huge hard hitting dps gain right there, and shouldnt' cost a ton. A nice DML will also provide great survivability along with even better IAS. (15% or higher ias dml)
Edited by Cyon#1808 on 1/11/2013 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Cheepest one I found was 1160 DPS and it was 65mil, not worth 65mil to me. 1200 DPS Calamitys are around 165mil-235mil woith socket any ways a bit more that what I got, but good suggestion. I have looked for a DML that was better than my Denettas, but it quite hard to find one that I can get more DPS, the ones I have looked at kill DPS about 7-10k. NOt worth it to me.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 1/11/2013 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
A cheap nat's chest will gain you the 130 set bonus, that's another 10k dps right there :)
Reply Quote
I will get 10k DPS from Nats 130 dex bonus? I will look in to that, this might be a cheep way to get some more DPS. Thanks thats a great idea
Reply Quote
what's your budget and use a calculator before purchasing
Reply Quote
Budget is around 140-200mil and I will be checking everything on D3up before buying for sure mate
Reply Quote
I would keep calamity,

Sell spite and Gem,

Get good nats chest, something like 160 dex 80 vitality,

and good Dead man's 10CC 18% attack speed, +300 dex
Reply Quote
you are low on dex. it's also a little difficult without breaking up the blackthornes. i would take a look at a DML quiver instead of the Danetta. you are at 19% and 29% crit chance with Archery which is still low. you will not crit damage if you don't crit. if not you can look at trifecta gloves.
Reply Quote
I would go Innas pants and belt combo. Since calamitys are black damage the 8% holy damage from the belt will make up for loss dps from wiching hour
Reply Quote
Get new vile wards, the one you're wearing is incredibly bad. Even the 5-10 mill ones will give you higher dex/vit then the ones you're wearing.

Get new gloves, and take a high vit roll over a AR roll if you can't afford gloves with both. Your HP is pretty low compared to your resists and armor.
Reply Quote
The witching hour is so sexy I need to get one!
Reply Quote
according to D3up i gain arround 3.5k with a DML that has

280 dex
180 vit
15 Att speed
9cc

But if I link it in game to general chat it says that I loose 5k dps...I dont get it
Reply Quote
try to get one with more speed.
Reply Quote
1) Replace the second bow with a DM. 275/225 Dex/Vit with good AS, Crit and a specific skill that works for your run (e.g. Hunger arrow)

2) Go with a Manticore. You can get a nice upper 1275 with 80 CDammage and then add in a gem. Calamity is killer for super rich folks - but I would sell your current and get a much better DPS Manticore

3) Your CChance is low. Focus on that in general.

4) Your CDammage is low. The Manti will add another 80+ to that.

5) I would go Strongarm Bracers.

6) Sink 30m in a Mempo to take care of a ton of EhP

7) Sink 20m in a much higher Dex/Vit Vile Ward
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]