Diablo® III

Error 3006

Same error for me for last 20 minutes as well
Reply Quote
Same error here for at least the last 10-15 minutes.
Reply Quote
Hey I am really sorry for that guys... It's probably all my fault: I thought about playing today as I had no kids nor work for the whole day. I forgot that each time I'm planning free time to play they close the login server! I know, I know its been 2 times this week but you know I just wanted to play sry again guys :(
Reply Quote
same here went from error 73 to error 3006 and my friend is sitting on my couch with laptop playing while im stuck in forums
Reply Quote
I've now transitioned to some error about authentication with a very large (and negative) error code.
Reply Quote
Cannot login. Error 3006 for the last hour.
Reply Quote
Same error still.

Was really looking forward to playing today.

Please figure this out. Been trying to log in for a few hours now.
Reply Quote
Same problem here, oh well.
Reply Quote
So glad all my friends get to login while I get the error.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Naz
So glad all my friends get to login while I get the error.

Just a quick question...

I have an authenticator attached and I am getting this error. Do you have an authenticator attached? Does your friends?

Had this error now for a few hours. At least I changed the kitty litter in the meanwhile....but if this goes on any longer I might clean the toilet.
Reply Quote
UPDATE:

This error now converted into Error 73.
Reply Quote
this is taking FOREVER u need to get some new techs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]