Diablo® III

error 73

dose any one know why i cant log in but all my friends can
Reply Quote
U r not alone, I can't log in since 2 Hours ago...

Error 73
Error 3005
Error 3006
Reply Quote
I would love to know the same thing. My wife is sitting right next to me playing while I cannot log in. This is getting really ridiculous. I love this game but I am getting tired of this. Happens every weekend when I can play and do not have to work. I have sent request to see why this is happening yet with no response. Very frustrated gamer here.
Reply Quote
I cant log-in either, getting the same error. Hope they fix it soon.
Reply Quote
Have you tried logging to your account on her computer?
Reply Quote
I've been trying to log on since I woke up 3 hours ago. Glad to see they're on top of their servers.
Reply Quote
fix fix fix It's my day off and i want to play darn it
Reply Quote
Yes and everything is fine on the computer! Just cannot log in to the game itself
Reply Quote
Getting Errors 3006 and 73, its been 3hours now. Sent tickets and still no fix. Responses have all been easy network resets, but its an internal server error with Blizzard
Reply Quote
This is ridiculous to have this thing go down this much, and they seem to not know what causes it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Its the weekend....all blizzard employees are currently off getting drunk. we might get resolution by monday...EA..I mean Blizz ftw
Edited by AngryKarma#1505 on 1/12/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Vykas
Its the weekend....all blizzard employees are currently off getting drunk. we might get resolution by monday...EA..I mean Blizz ftw

you must play FIFA
Reply Quote
man i have ben trying to get on for like 4 hrs now all i am getting is error (i cant log the f*ck in
Reply Quote
That does it! If this keeps up I'm gonna come on the forums and threaten to quit playing this game!
Reply Quote
pass the time with this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdYJf_ybyVo
Reply Quote
There is a msg in the breaking news section that says that they are aware of the issue and are working to fix it.
Reply Quote
i mean the game comes on soon so i will watch some football but dam come on
Reply Quote
Go Broncos!
Reply Quote
Starting to lose my patience.

Three hours now on a Saturday when we actually have time to play.

Seriously, fix this garbage.
Reply Quote
Still error 73 it has been hours!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]