Diablo® III

error 73

This sucks thought i was the only one though..
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:28 PMPosted by MrE
There is a msg in the breaking news section that says that they are aware of the issue and are working to fix it.

Yeah that means tell us a bunch of believable bull!@#$ that we know isn't true. I want to know how randomly after a year we are still having authentication problems. If we are having these problems that means our accounts are at risk, and go figure they already %^-*ed that up once.
Reply Quote
this is why

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593741388

Support this thread to get it fixed
Edited by Spaceghost#1311 on 1/12/2013 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
daaaang i need my fiiiiiix blizzzzaaard haha, i NEED IT GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
Reply Quote
*sigh*
Reply Quote
This is the longest I have ever seen Diablo 3 down.Not lookin to good right now.
Reply Quote
Its amazing, was on this morning and now can't get on....WTF
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:43 PMPosted by jobeycool
This is the longest I have ever seen Diablo 3 down.Not lookin to good right now.

Must've missed day one.
Reply Quote
Lol,I guess so.
Reply Quote
ANd according to the server status, all servers are up and running...lol
Reply Quote
@ Ghost
Seriously weekends have to be the the one time when you do not let these things happen.
Reply Quote
@ Ghost
Seriously weekends have to be the the one time when you do not let these things happen.

Yeah this looks bad on Blizzards part.This = bad service.
Reply Quote
furming unbeliveble 5 farming hours lost on farming weekend steel cant log in error3006/73
Reply Quote
my bro can login with his acc, mine not WTF BLIZZZZZ
Reply Quote
All this on double xp weekend :\
Reply Quote
It has been 6 hours for me here.. can't log in. The day I can play this game with friends and error 73 is all I got. wtf Blizzard! You guys suck!!
Reply Quote
I've been getting this msg since 8 this morning.. this is bull!@#$
Reply Quote
ya i havent been able to log in since i woke up at least 5 hours ago
Reply Quote
peaple steel playing its just overfarmed
Reply Quote
I have had the same issue since I first tried to login 3 hours ago. It's a cold snowy day off, so it would have been nice to play some DIII.

People I play with are not having issues.... thats doubly annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]