Diablo® III

error 73

you guys wondering why it taking so long for you to get back online?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBK9O5nDJlM
Reply Quote
Are you sure that you're in the same realm "Americas"? Asia and Europe is yes you can login but "Americas" realm, you cannot login. I have tried those 3 realm just now and found that only Asia and Europe can login.
Reply Quote
This is exactly why we need an off line version with a LAN option so we can play anytime.
Reply Quote
have anyone try to change password?
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:18 PMPosted by TheJury
Are you sure that you're in the same realm "Americas"? Asia and Europe is yes you can login but "Americas" realm, you cannot login. I have tried those 3 realm just now and found that only Asia and Europe can login.

Some people on american server can log in :/
Reply Quote
u can log in but its hard to get in..

seems like Blizz will announce a CHANGE PW NorthAmerican region!
Reply Quote
Usually companies give gifts as apology for server issues...

as for blizz.. yup
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:23 PMPosted by BIGW

Some people on american server can log in :/

Well good for them, but who knows, nobody knows if they are telling the truth :)
Reply Quote
I can't login right now and I think it's because I have an authenticator.

My friends that don't have an authenticator can login just fine right now.

I don't know, just my theory right now.

I have one too, it was the same problem last weekend, they are a complete disgrace. At least we had a quick blue post last time, this time nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I can't login right now and I think it's because I have an authenticator.

My friends that don't have an authenticator can login just fine right now.

I don't know, just my theory right now.

No authenticator here and I cannot log in.
Reply Quote
Anyways temporarily I created video in Act 3 farming "The Key of Terror" only at MP1 at close-up captured. It would be nice to watch it if you change the video quality in HD 1080p then zoom it in your screen monitor.

Link: http://youtu.be/BVJ3CnaItFs
Reply Quote
Anyone want to make a bet on how long it will be before it gets fixed?
Reply Quote
7 hours, still can't log in, no updates

says a lot...
Reply Quote
I dont have an authenticator and I haven't been able to log in all day. All i get is error 73, 0r 3006
Reply Quote
second weekend in a row :(
Reply Quote
This is ridiculous and crappy.
Reply Quote
reely blizz give me my furming money back and go farm you self 6 hours try to login nice time spand my weekend
Reply Quote
This is remedial. After how many server crashes they still cant fix It in a jiff. Pay to play is getting more and more enticing. Bnet and Blizz can lick my expladeleted
Edited by LordFarqueax#1419 on 1/12/2013 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]