Diablo® III

game freeze, music loop then Disconnect

Support Forum Agent
eieliannia,

I don't know any other sure-fire way to test a motherboard or cpu other than to swap it out and see if the problem goes away. There are no user-level diagnostics for that. If you know anyone with a lot of PC building experience, they may have spare parts you can borrow. I'm not suggesting in any way that you need to spend money to troubleshoot but you have to realize there's only so much we can do in a forum environment. You're better aware of what resources are available to you than I.
Reply Quote
should I retry my older motherboard as a test?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
eieliannia,

That would actually be a great way to test. However, it would require another fresh install of the OS and drivers.
Reply Quote
I noticed when havent realy checked the hard drives, whould there be something I can do about that?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
eieliannia,

There's no reason to suspect the hard drives really.
Reply Quote
thanks you for your support
Reply Quote
I'll still get a new hard drive to redo those installs windows
Reply Quote
I found a friend who has a compatible cpu, still have to check if his motherboard is compatible for my cpu, if it is I could exchange the CPUs and conclude both test at once, his computer can play without problems Diablo3
Reply Quote
my installation of diablo and other blizzard games are on a different drive, D:\, and the drive started disappearing, I did a check up and noticed my sata controller isnt up to date, I downloaded the most recent file to update but I have no idea how to install it
Reply Quote
whould trying an install of Windows in 32-bit actualy be worth testing with the curent materials ?
Reply Quote
you need to clean install everything, so yea reinstall. im positive you must have either defective hardware or perhaps it wasnt installed properly. completely uninstall all your old drivers and then install the newest up to date ones from manufacturer websites.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]