Wizard related, and then other class related and build suggestions
1) You probably don't need more than one offensive spell unless you go up against some one with humongous damage mitigation, as I was 1-shotting a lot of people with a simple spell such as Magic Missile-Seeker. Anything DPS over 100k or so is about all it needed it seems
2) Attack speed seems to be incredibly useful, as when I changed from normal wand -> to an attack speed/MM -> to a +AS chants, I got off more 'shots'.. and as you don't need many to win..
3) Unstable anomaly is awesome, and will be used alot (probably required). I tried out Blur (didn't seem to help much at the fast pace, and especially since ranged combat rules so far) but helpful if a Barb or Monk jumps on you. Illusionist is probably the close 2nd (cooldown resets). Evocation is helpful, Temporal Flux and CM are both useable (especially combining arcane's slow with other arcane dmg spells). There is no benefit to using conflag, cold blooded, arcane dynamo that most people have noticed. Regular 'spin-up' CM/SNS layouy is not really helpful and not recommended
4) Blizzard is too slow to kill in PVP (tested it on a few people moving and standing still). Ray of Frost, Disintegrate, Arcane Orb are somewhat slow when people moving around (Seemed like everyone had at least 24% runspeed at minimum), but some people are reporting some ability to use ROF/Disintegrate. Archon is OK for a OSK (Arcane destruction), but the uptime/cooldown in a 4p FFA would be ridiculous. Arcane and Lightning Hydra have both been suggested to just 'drop' off and let them do the killing while you 'avoid/run/avoid'. Some reports of Arcane still being too slow. No to twisters, and no good reports on spectral blade, torrent, or shock pulse
5) Energy armor (force) good - prismatic pretty useless given current dps, Storm armor (shocking/shocking) good, Ice armor (crystallize) decent.
6) Defensive spells will be the best - Teleport (fracture, calamity, safe passage, etc) all worked well. Wave of Force is actually really good (impactful or force affinity), as well as Diamond Skin (crystal), and Slow Time (Miasma/perpetuity). Multiple people are having lots of good luck with Mirror Images as a cc breaker.
(I personally ran (about 120-150k) dps, about 2.5-2.7 aps, at about 85% damage mitigation/60k hp, and ran magic missile-seeker (L), teleport(r), with DS/WOF/Slow Time-Force armor the most, with Unstable Anomaly-Illusionist-Evocation.)
1) Barbs have it bad I think, cause once they get hit with something (freeze, stun, etc) they're pretty much done for as they don't seem to have something to break CC. I teleported on most or froze them, pretty simple. Kiting away from them and letting Storm Armor do the job seems to also work.
2) DH are going to be a pain in the butt which seems to be the general consensus - with SS/Hunger Arrow or Smoke Screen - I have not reliably figured out how to counteract the fact that Smoke screen is a good long 1.5 sec and they can activate it almost nonstop.. it's very hard to catch them and actually 'freeze/stun/something them"
3) Monk can serenity, but the cooldown for them also wears out.. and they also eventually run out of spirit sometimes, so it wasn't a big problem
4) Witch Doctors with Haunt seem to be somewhat of a problem, along with Spirit Walk
Will add info as we figure out how to counter certain things.
Link to James' PVP build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591982444
Uses Lightning Hydra/Teleport, Slow Time, WOF, Mirror Image, Storm Armor + Illusionist/Unstable Anomaly/Open
Link to Aimless' PVP build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592802550
Uses "aimless" - Blizzard + Lightning Hydra + Thunderstorm with Teleport/DS/MI Duplicates with a Skorn 2h
Link to Nitro's discussion on "Aggressive PVP builds" http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593582647
Less defensive skills, more aggressive offensive spells