that 0.5 sec of visibility is the time it takes seeker to get from you to them. (which is bad)
Monks can be kited with temporal, ditto with barb. Fast monks can be very bad, too many gap closers.
Slow time does not slow: WD's haunt, DH's strafe, DH's multishot, Barb's throw weap
Found it far less useful than I thought.
WD Hex lasts forever.
I think dex classes shine here with dex providing good dodge against almost everything.
All of wiz's arcane spenders are garbage.
- Orb: easily dodged way too slow. Only hits in melee range
- Arcane torrent: channelling and slow. Arcane Mines on ground are always visible
- RoF/disint: good in theory, bad in practise. No.1 concern is that it makes you very visible to everyone. Might be decent in 1v1s but staying still and shorter range than seeker makes it bad.
- Meteor: The cast anim is very visible (just like the a4 demons). Epic lulz if it hits. lulz fade to sads when u realize the monk had serenity on.
- Twisters: I guess u can mise a kill that way
- Wave of Force: FANTASTIC SPELL! No really it actually rocks. Stuns, pushback and reflects projectiles!