Diablo® III

Account locked

I'm using my friend account here,
my real account has been locked due to suspicious activity (no it's not a botting/hacking activity)
This happened while i was trying to log in using opera mini from my hp it say that my account has been lock.

So i tried to log in using my pc but the login page said i need to reset my password.
So i follow the steps, enter my email, my name and then my last name.
i get to where there's an authentication code input box, the code i was suppose to get on my handphone that i register my account with.

It's been an hour and there's no code send to my cell. Tried resending the code but eh button turned from resend the code to "error"
What the hell is going on here?
How am i going to get my account back?
Don't you guys have an option to send my code to my email?

The crazy part is i can't even submit a ticket as i need to log in to this site in the first place. :(
Edited by KingPin#6470 on 1/15/2013 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
If you were locked out then you should have gotten an email with the password reset link. Click that link. Be sure it takes you to us.battle.net and not sea.battle.net. From there it should be a simple matter of resetting it using the answer to your secret question. You should not need an Authenticator code unless they changed it in the last week.

If for some reason you forgot how to use an Authenticator - you do not WAIT for a code to be sent. You press the button on the smart phone to generate a code and enter it.

It sounds more like you were using SMS Protect (NOT an Authenticator) and were unable to get a code to unlock the account.

In that case, just use the link here to unlock the account https://us.battle.net/account/support/password-reset.html?requestType=UNLOCK_ACCOUNT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]