Diablo® III

Whats the best build for MP3 WD

Hey gys im rolling through MP3 ATM pritty fast can go to 4 but if i get a damage reflective mob i pritty much have to stay away, im using zombie bears but kinda want to change it up got about 140K dmg and 57% resistance whats every one els using for the MP 3 ,4 ,5s?
Reply Quote
With my setup I find I can roll through MP5 without any real issues. The gargantuan is money, and I find greatly assists with killing and tanking (much more so than dogs). I also found the need to have an ability with a high single target damage, yet more range than bears, so I am using Well of Souls. In my opinion, WoS may be the best skill going (especially after 1.07 is released) and the Widow Makers allow me to basically spam WoS with no mana issues. I love the zombie wall too for the snare ability and also it allows you to have a good barrier between the baddies at times. Acid Cloud is just money for mobs.

Bear in mind I am too lazy or impatient to micro with Spirit Walk and Soul Harvest, but I don't find the need to use either at anytime.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]