Diablo® III

Scrapz 1v1 Dueling Thread

I know a lot of people that were affected by the fires. One of my good friends lost his house.

Thankfully I'm pretty much right in the city (hobart) so not in any danger.

The day the fire really took off it was 43 or something - I remember being thankful for my air conditioned office too haha.
Reply Quote
yeh sydney is having its second hottest day in the last year the other hotter day was when the fires hit tassy. i think it got to 43 was amazing how hot it was until even 7 at night
Reply Quote
actually a new record was hit 45.7 degrees today crazy!
Reply Quote
Whoa.

God damn.

It hit 49.7 somewhere in South Australia a week or so back.

(Americans we are using Celcius not Fahrenheit)

49 celcius is 120 degree's Fahrenheit.
Reply Quote
lol cayzer haha
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah I've been watchin the Aussie Open and theres been quite a few fans feinting due to the heat the last few days. Was like 105-110 on court yesterday they said.
Reply Quote
Online in 30 mins for some more dueling.
Reply Quote
Well, REVRAC is not very fun to duel. I think I am wearing him down though, he must be getting tired of killing me, haha.
Reply Quote
Send draco after revrac in your gear.. just might get him:D
Reply Quote
Draco did almost get him, we will figure out how to get REVRAC. Need to work around the turrets better and hopefully he doesn't throw in caltrops and start binding you. All good fun.

I think his boar ally was somewhat useful by drawing attacks while he was in SS. It seemed to me he would pop SS then stay near the boar ally having the boar try and act as a shield to soak up attacks. May need to try earth ally with him and see if the two ally's will occupy one another and make it easier to track him down.
Reply Quote
The boar's useful to gain some spirit back :-P
Reply Quote
I read a blue post that players aren't being counted as Elites atm.

If this is true, the stun rune from SSS would be really op if it procs. <_<

Can anyone confirm the stun time from SSS?
Reply Quote
SSS is usually 1 shot.

Don't really see a point in using SSS(big rng) for stun when you can drop bells constantly with no cooldown.

edit: and the bells stun..
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/19/2013 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was looking for an answer if the SSS stun actually stuns your enemy for the whole 7 seconds. Thanks for the info though srapz. ^^
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Teckno
I was looking for an answer if the SSS stun actually stuns your enemy for the whole 7 seconds. Thanks for the info though srapz. ^^

i can try it and let you know but the chances of a stun per hit are only 20% and they do not stack if I'm correct. That means only 1.5sec of stun after proc is what I'm guessing. SSS can easily be dodged by moving a few yards over, that's why it's a bad choice if you're looking for something with a stun proc
Reply Quote
i m just wondering, can a any monk kill a barb with 150k hp 5k regen and 40k thorn dmg? i mean you just gonna kill yourself, o_O.
Edited by SuperJJ#1973 on 1/19/2013 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 12:57 PMPosted by scrapz

i can try it and let you know but the chances of a stun per hit are only 20% and they do not stack if I'm correct. That means only 1.5sec of stun after proc is what I'm guessing. SSS can easily be dodged by moving a few yards over, that's why it's a bad choice if you're looking for something with a stun proc

Ohh.. I see what your saying now.. lol I feel retarded.
Reply Quote
@superjj

40k thorn damage? Who has this build?
Reply Quote
@jco310

its possible to get 2.4k thorn in each piece of gear, and barb have skill increase that value by 50%. lol
i have not tested in PTR yet, you hope the thorn dmg can be reduce by migtration. lol, that is a monk killer for sure.
Edited by SuperJJ#1973 on 1/19/2013 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 01:05 PMPosted by SuperJJ
i m just wondering, can a any monk kill a barb with 150k hp 5k regen and 40k thorn dmg? i mean you just gonna kill yourself, o_O.

ez.

Use the rend counter build I posted in the earlier thread /w combination strike instead of chanT of renosance. Exploding palm instead of dashing strike. ez 4 hits combo.

run to him he pulls you in, serenity. Exploding palm > fot 2x, blinding flash, overawe SSS. Done.

edit: Serenity > thorns. Instant Karma > Thorns.

Monks are REALLY the OP class of PvP. WD's CC control is easily broken with timing
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/19/2013 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]