Diablo® III

CM and Archon build help please

Good day wiz peeps, I recently made a wizard with budget/basic equipment to try out CM and Archon builds for mp0-mp2. Can someone please post link for the proper skill builds to both CM and perma-Archon setup, with the consideration that im just using a basic set to run lower mp's.
Reply Quote
This is the build that I use for perma archon. https://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#UQmTSj!gfY!ZZZYZa

You can tweak it as you see fit. If survival is an issue, use diamond skin instead of teleport, energy armor instead of storm armor, and blood magic rune on magic weapon instead of force weapon. You can also try running ice armor/crystalize with cold blooded instead of glass cannon, tho I've never done it so I can't say how good it would work.

CM comes in several flavors. Most popular is SNS. https://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#VQThYX!gWb!YYccYc

You can tweak the skills a bit here, too, but your damage will suffer. For added survival, swap shards for crystal shell on diamond skin and swap out storm armor for energy armor (prismatic or force armor).

The stickied build compendium thread has links to excellent guides for both builds, as well as for the hybrid archon build (which I highly recommend you look at, too) and several other variants of CM/WW.
Reply Quote
perma archon relies on your dps. pretty easy to go all out dps, we call those glass cannon. try not to go there and balance both your dps and armor/vit/all resist and you'll be golden.

the rest is what ATG said
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]