Diablo® III

Slow Time in PVP

Is it just me, or does this move only seem useful against other wizards?

Monks just teleport everywhere,
Witch doctors spirit barrage goes right through, and they spirit walk out of it,
Demon Hunters use alot of instant travel time moves or just hit and run you before you can even place it.
Barbs, you just shouldn't need it.
Reply Quote
Replace "slow time" with "all crowd control". Wizards seem weakest to all forms of crowd control to me.
Edited by Shaggy#1317 on 1/17/2013 7:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 07:30 AMPosted by Shaggy
Replace "slow time" with "all crowd control". Wizards seem weakest to all forms of crowd control to me.

Also, what's up with mirror image not breaking fears, hexes, and stuns?

I thought it was supposed to be our escape =(
Reply Quote
slow time is useless, cluster arrow goes right through it
Reply Quote
It works very well against demon hunters and wizards. It's okay against witch doctors, especially pets and darts if they use, and it's still great against monks and barbs that are idiotic enough to charge into the bubble.

Regarding Cluster Arrows, I see more DHs rely on perma-Shadow Power and Strafe rather than standing idly at risk of being one-shot.
Reply Quote
It works very well against demon hunters and wizards. It's okay against witch doctors, especially pets and darts if they use, and it's still great against monks and barbs that are idiotic enough to charge into the bubble.

Regarding Cluster Arrows, I see more DHs rely on perma-Shadow Power and Strafe rather than standing idly at risk of being one-shot.

The only time I see demon hunters is after they've shot me 3 times and are running away till they can go invis again. =(

yay blizzard slow
Reply Quote
mirror images unhexs me and unstuns me dont know what ur talking about, the only thing that didnt get me out of was fear, stupid echoing furys.

but yeah bubble only seems usefull against wizzies and some of he dh attacks.

wof and md have decent stuns, fns freeze is also effective and we snare pretty damn good. prob is cc breakers, but we all have our own.
Reply Quote
Slow time seemed useless for me as well. Even against demon hunters, they use strafe, evasive fire and cluster arrow skills that don't get affected by the bubble. And as for melee, you're better off popping mirror image and tp out or use wave of force. Wave of force is very good if your reaction time is fast enough, coupled with having the sense to use mirror image when they cc you and not out of panic when you're not even cc'ed.
Edited by Sphinx#1857 on 1/17/2013 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]