Diablo® III

Best WW Paragon Build?

I am nearing 100 and on my journey I have experimented with a variety of WW builds. However, I'm not entirely satisfied with my current build and I think that there's room to improve.

For one, I've never been able to successfully incorporate WotB into my build. I can't keep it from running out for the life of me as I just kill things too quickly on MP0 to get any sprint tornado fury procs. I've tried mighty weap MH, 5 piece IK, and as much attack speed as I can muster up, but I just can't keep WotB up enough to warrant using it. Am I doing something wrong? lol

I've actually found Furious Charge with Stamina rune to be superior, despite the loss in movespeed. I can manage around 85m XP per hour, yet I still feel that I should be capable of something closer to 100.

It's been a while since I frequented the Barb forums and I was just wondering what the "gold standard" for paragon lvl'ing WW builds today.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
are you killing one pack at a time or are you pulling as much as you can and wwing that down? WW build is at its best when you have a !@#$ load of mobs to hit with WW and your fart tornados.

when you have a few packs use WoTB with thrive on chaos and ww that %^-* down. make sure you refresh your sprint on your last tornado (it summons 5). if you still cant keep it up, get more crit.

life on hit will help you stay alive while in the middle of a big pack, if you die a lot.

make sure youre keeping battle rage up too. thats the most important thing to keep up.
Edited by Squats#1338 on 1/17/2013 7:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Try higher Mps , your dmg is too high for mp0

At mp0 , all you need is 50 k dps to one pass normal mobs ( my hc barb care barely maintain wotb with 56k dps due to this )

i guess you can try mp4 or mp5 for your damage / ehp
Reply Quote
are you killing one pack at a time or are you pulling as much as you can and wwing that down? WW build is at its best when you have a !@#$ load of mobs to hit with WW and your fart tornados.

when you have a few packs use WoTB with thrive on chaos and ww that %^-* down. make sure you refresh your sprint on your last tornado (it summons 5). if you still cant keep it up, get more crit.

life on hit will help you stay alive while in the middle of a big pack, if you die a lot.

make sure youre keeping battle rage up too. thats the most important thing to keep up.

Oh I have no trouble keeping Wrath up if I round everything up, but that's not the most efficient paragon lvl'ing method. Much faster to run and keep running.
Reply Quote
Wait for the patch, then up the MP level.

If the new XP levels stay the way they are I was getting 120 mill+ XP/hr on MP7-10 on the PTR
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/17/2013 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wait for the patch, then up the MP level.

If the new XP levels stay the way they are I was getting 120 mill+ XP/hr on MP7-10 on the PTR

are you serious? 120M? were you doing alkaiser run?

Im interested in this topic as well, what is the best XP/hr a barb can get these days? Early on, everyone was happy with 65M XP/hr but these days everyone aims for like 100M....can barbs do the same?
Reply Quote
Another RUSHED barb ready to offer advice and needing attention...love it. 39K life.....REALLY?

It is always nice to see evidence of a ruby helm, leoric's signet and HF ring in action.

Love the profile, you made it to act II inferno...good job, keep playing, maybe you will make paragon 100 by the time you hit act III inferno.
Reply Quote
Another RUSHED barb ready to offer advice and needing attention...love it. 39K life.....REALLY?

It is always nice to see evidence of a ruby helm, leoric's signet and HF ring in action.

Love the profile, you made it to act II inferno...good job, keep playing, maybe you will make paragon 100 by the time you hit act III inferno.

I honestly had to read your post 3 times just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating it.

Was it a joke?

I honestly don't know how to respond to that lol. What is rushed about my barb? Did I request attention? I was attempting to spark a conversation and collect some information about WW Barbs of today.

Are you honestly making fun of the fact that my Paragon farming barb gear puts me at 39k life? LOL? Is this for real?

"Love the profile, you made it to act II inferno...good job, keep playing, maybe you will make paragon 100 by the time you hit act III inferno"

I have to ask again, are you joking? Do I know you IRL? I feel like you're trolling me hard and I just fell for it. Are players judged today by what their campaign progress is listed as in their profile????? lmfao

I was killing Diablo on inferno with self-found gear the 2nd week of release my boy. Am I supposed to be impressed by your profile? lol

Nice gear btw, I remember my first pair of blackthorne pants.
Edited by Gosu#1173 on 1/17/2013 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Looks like someone's jealous. Good job, keep playing, maybe you will make paragon 100 by the time you have triple the kills of the OP.
Reply Quote
Look kids, I was killing a form of Diablo before most of you were born. Yes you suck, you will continue to suck and if you want proof all you need to do is add me in game and we will play MP what ever you want all day and at the end of the day we will count the deaths of each player.

OP, 13 days ago...yes 13 you were paragon 45, so tell me genius, what exactly have you learned in 13 days....how to suckle on moms credit card?

BTW, you are still at EHP of barely over 500K...I welcome the chance to play with you and a group of your "friends" on MP10 any day. I promise you I will not revive you once.
Reply Quote
Look kids, I was killing a form of Diablo before most of you were born. Yes you suck, you will continue to suck and if you want proof all you need to do is add me in game and we will play MP what ever you want all day and at the end of the day we will count the deaths of each player.

OP, 13 days ago...yes 13 you were paragon 45, so tell me genius, what exactly have you learned in 13 days....how to suckle on moms credit card?

BTW, you are still at EHP of barely over 500K...I welcome the chance to play with you and a group of your "friends" on MP10 any day. I promise you I will not revive you once.

BTW, I took the liberty of updating your profile on diabloprogress.com for you.
Reply Quote
OP, that 500K EHP is overrated too on diabloprogress, it is most likely 300K or below..

What I am saying is you haven't had time to test multiple WW builds, heck you haven't spent any time doing anything but lvling to be honest. What exact test of any WW build over 30 minutes have you spent? How about some numbers or some data.
Reply Quote
Implying that what I'm wearing now is anywhere near my real gearset. (which is also admittedly a pinch worse than yours, check dp, but we're not talking about my gear, nor do I have any interest in any pissing match)

Is the title of this thread "best high MP/high EHP build"? No...it's not...so take your drivel elsewhere unless you're going to discuss leveling techniques.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 1/17/2013 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

BTW, I took the liberty of updating your profile on diabloprogress.com for you.

I love this guy. Why are you quoting yourself? Have I once claimed to be superior to anyone here? Why are you so mad? lol

13 days ago I was Paragon 88. I'm not sure where you're getting your information but it is GROSSLY incorrect. I'm a fairly casual player as of late and it's taken me the better part of 3 months to lvl to 91.

How did this thread get sidetracked so hard by one angry little troll. Does wasting your time on MP10 make you feel good? Why are you even evaluating my lvl'ing gear as if it were something I'd wear playing on MP10????? I'm so confused by your misdirected anger towards me...

I have to give you some credit though; I have never in my life witnessed such insane rambling about nothing in relation to the topic at hand.

I need to stop responding to this troll. Can we please get back on topic?
Reply Quote
Implying that what I'm wearing now is anywhere near my real gearset. (which is also admittedly a pinch worse than yours, check dp, but we're not talking about my gear, nor do I have any interest in any pissing match)

Is the title of this thread "best high MP/high EHP build"? No...it's not...so take your drivel elsewhere unless you're going to discuss leveling techniques.

I sent you a friend request so that we can play together since you believe due to dp we are geared anywhere near one another. Let's play.
Reply Quote
Please do...

I don't normally care much about leveling but I've gotten bored of running ubers, so I built a cheap mf 5-ik set and am trying to xp in perma wotb in MP2 but am encountering similar issues as you listed. I have trouble keeping wrath up with a MW and the 5-piece unless I waste my time aggroing as many mobs as I can rather than running straight ahead, and then I lose it when everything dies anyways. DPS is low, so I can't go up in MP, nor do I want to. If I go down to 1 or 0 it gets even harder to keep wrath.

I'm struggling to even break 60m xp/hr, but right now my main concern is how to keep wrath up.
Reply Quote

I sent you a friend request so that we can play together since you believe due to dp we are geared anywhere near one another. Let's play.

My gear is crap, yours is awesome, you own me, you'd !#!!*!#! me in pvp, you were playing diablo before I was born, you win. Please, just leave this thread and don't contact me again.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 1/17/2013 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Gosu
I am nearing 100 and on my journey I have experimented with a variety of WW builds.

OK, since you missed your own obvious remark.....which WW builds have you experimented with in your vast experience of probably less than a month? This is the data i am getting at, you lead out with such a statement adding in the numbers for pure satisfaction of accomplishment.

I am not trolling btw, just tired of sprinters to the top paragon lvl offering advice before they even complete act II....have you even tried act III or IV with your barb? Act IV for example is way different than act III....according to your profile with your barb you haven't finished act III with your barb but you don't expect people to look at that but rather the number next to your name...

As far as your original post, in WP0 you are not going to be able to keep up WotB at your DPS so why try, but if you spent any time in the game experimenting you'd already know the answer to that.

I really ultimately feel sorry for you, you have a long road ahead and ultimately I truly expect to see your barb as your DH in the very near future, stripped of all gear and quit on which ultimately is just sad.

I am not mad nor angry, just regret the game has turned into this.
Reply Quote

My gear is crap, yours is awesome, you own me, you'd !#!!*!#! me in pvp, you were playing diablo before I was born, you win. Please, just leave this thread and don't contact me again.

It isn't about that and doesn't have to be.....I have given away millions, probably hundreds of millions of gear if not billions. Ultimately it is about the game and I regret that you didn't want to play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]