Diablo® III

2013 and u guys are still playing?

I'm impressed ur still not bored lol.
Reply Quote
I am impressed you still post.
Reply Quote
Yeah what are you referring to lol, the nerfs in the DH class? It's still got some style :D
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 01:12 AMPosted by Cyon
I am impressed you still post.

Misery loves company
Reply Quote
As in u guys are still not bored of this game...

It's just super repetitive with an extremely low skill level ceiling. And still no PvP.

In the end it's just about who cares more to put more money to RMAH.

Lol the most fun i had from this game was scamming, at least that was exciting and money actualli came out of playing the game, instead of into.
Reply Quote
Not sure if troll OP, or just unbearably lonely OP.
Reply Quote
lonely OP
Reply Quote
As in u guys are still not bored of this game...

It's just super repetitive with an extremely low skill level ceiling. And still no PvP.

In the end it's just about who cares more to put more money to RMAH.

Lol the most fun i had from this game was scamming, at least that was exciting and money actualli came out of playing the game, instead of into.

It's funny how this has been stated hundreds of times in countless threads over the past 6 months when he was scamming, and he has cashed out and quit.. And still Blizzard hasn't banned him after he admitted it. Good job to Blizzard for that.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 03:09 AMPosted by Valour
It's just super repetitive

You mean, like pretty much almost any game ever? Like Diablo 2 was too? Let's do thousands of Baal runs. ^.^
Edited by Skimpy#2991 on 1/5/2013 7:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
They're going to add more stuff with the expansion and future patches so its worth grinding now
Reply Quote
I'm impressed that I'm not bored too :)

well I'm still upgrading bits and parts of my pc with the rmah money. guess that's the only attraction atm

o/
Reply Quote
I'm impressed that you were bored enough to come back to a game you became bored with just to post this.

In other words: 2013 and you're still complaining?
Edited by newbcake#1456 on 1/5/2013 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Waiting for them to release dueling...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]