Diablo® III

Co-op Achieve Partner

I'm at 77% on co-op achieves..anyone want to hunt for events with me? I can help you with any ones you need too
Reply Quote
Which ones do you need help with? I'm 100% complete with co-op, but I certainly will be happy to help out whenever you trigger an event and just need someone to be there and complete the thing together.
Reply Quote
awesome, I'll send you friend request and let u know whenever i need a partner. thanks a bunch!
Reply Quote
What I did for the co-op was look for the event to spawn, when I found it. I'd open game to public, go off and kill stuff, then when some random person comes in, go back and do it, and no matter where they were in game I'd get it complete.

But having a dedicated buddy like KerSlim would be best, if he's not online though, just do what I did. :)
Reply Quote
sweet thanks for the tip!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]