Diablo® III

anyone wanna sell a tr gear?high dps and ls

I was wondering how much it is one gear of tempest rush with high dps and ls a good one

add me or show me here what you got tks, tired of dying with mine
Reply Quote
142k dps
50k health
TR build, unlimited spirit

Just saving up for my LS skorn. Check out my stuff
Reply Quote
oops misread title, gear is not for sale
Reply Quote
offers?
Reply Quote
142k dps
50k health
TR build, unlimited spirit

Just saving up for my LS skorn. Check out my stuff

nice helfire ring man hahah
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Kojin
offers?

no 4 innas piece?
Reply Quote
I have a 250k dps TR set, No life steal though. I find I don't need it with Seven sided strike for reflect elites. Only one Spirit regen piece.

Only cost around 30 mill to put together. Just get a 4pc inna's set with a 2+ SR inna's helm and a 1500 dps skorn and a bunch of 10 crit doesn't matter Cd gear with no attk speed. Resist all dex and vit and your good to go.

Exaulted Soul, Chant of Resonance, The Guardian's Path for passives with the Templar's spirit regen talent.

Puts you at about 13 SR. You'll never run out of spirit and is a hell of a lot cheaper then a life steal set.

Just sayin.
Reply Quote
I have a 250k dps TR set, No life steal though. I find I don't need it with Seven sided strike for reflect elites. Only one Spirit regen piece.

Only cost around 30 mill to put together. Just get a 4pc inna's set with a 2+ SR inna's helm and a 1500 dps skorn and a bunch of 10 crit doesn't matter Cd gear with no attk speed. Resist all dex and vit and your good to go.

Exaulted Soul, Chant of Resonance, The Guardian's Path for passives with the Templar's spirit regen talent.

Puts you at about 13 SR. You'll never run out of spirit and is a hell of a lot cheaper then a life steal set.

Just sayin.

tks for the tip I will add you for some questions if you dont mind and by the way your shield monk, just awesome man! congrats
Reply Quote
I've got some TR Crit Chance 4, 5, and maybe a 7 Stones of Jordan on the AH. Add me if you want a deal.
Reply Quote
with the tips of the the guy over there I don't need anymore hahaha tks again man
Reply Quote
That working for ya there mang?
Reply Quote
You dont need LS with high damage and SSS, too me its a waste of gold. Ive experiemented with several set ups for over a 1 - 2 week period and my current set up is the best Ive found.

Im at around 64% CC with the 6% TR SOJ and 6% TR Ammy plus the normal 10% CC. I spawn a massive amount of cyclones which cleans up everything, no double passing. Love using my nats set. Im at 13% SR and never have an issue. Also note the pick up radius on gloves and belt, thats a must have.

I do 90M exp an hour without a Hellfire ring. Just make sure you use Seaboots 3 area route.

Crater 2
Keeps 2
Rakkis
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Narcolepsy
That working for ya there mang?

yeah man the sss change everything
Reply Quote
You dont need LS with high damage and SSS, too me its a waste of gold. Ive experiemented with several set ups for over a 1 - 2 week period and my current set up is the best Ive found.

Im at around 64% CC with the 6% TR SOJ and 6% TR Ammy plus the normal 10% CC. I spawn a massive amount of cyclones which cleans up everything, no double passing. Love using my nats set. Im at 13% SR and never have an issue. Also note the pick up radius on gloves and belt, thats a must have.

I do 90M exp an hour without a Hellfire ring. Just make sure you use Seaboots 3 area route.

Crater 2
Keeps 2
Rakkis

90m? which mp? I use the leoric and the helfire and cant do that on mp 0 but I still use the alkaizer with rakkis route
Reply Quote
offers?

no 4 innas piece?

No i need the AR and Vit from Blackthbornes to take this guy in higher mps...
I have the 4 other two pieces, but innas are overrated.
Edited by Kojin#1561 on 1/6/2013 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Crater 2
Keeps 2
Rakkis

That's better then what I normally pull down. But I pause after a elitekill and see if any leg's drop, gloves, ammys, rings and pick'm up before I move on. I maybe run for an hour or two and get bored of it anyway. I think I average around 70m exp/hr. If I just hightailed it through I could maybe do 80. Might have to try it once.

I just hate Para farming in general. But I got a set in case I wana go do something different.
Reply Quote
I was surprised I could consistently average 90M myself but I ran the numbers several times to make sure before I dropped my hellfire. Dropping the hellfire and using the soj benefits in so may ways if your gear allows you to do so.

The main reason Im able to do this is because of the 64% CC, I spawn so many cyclones that I just keep rolling and never look back. Im sure Ive missed some legends that didnt drop while I was on the screen but Im not waiting around on them, too ineffecient. I find about 3 legends an hour so thats fine for me.

Sepent, your not using fleet footed but you may not need to until you get your dps or CC up some more, otherwise you may roll through them too quick to kill. With high cc you could roll through them spawn cyclones and keep going. Just matters what you prefer, im not that worried about missing a legend and most of the time I can hear rhe ping or see it on the mini map.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]