Diablo® III

Went back to SC2 - best move ever.

View profile
So at about 600 hours, of which about 60 were fun hours. Started playing SC2 again and OMG...every hour of play is fun. You've got choices 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and amazing mini games. I could play Star battle for 24 stright hours and never complain about anything but newbs get bored and start playing melle. It's hard to imagine the games were designed by the same company...
Reply Quote
The great part about SC2 is that they encourage community involvement by releasing an awesome map editor.

Think if they did something similar with D3 and allowed custom games. I mean, there would be no end to the possibilities and fun if they just let people use their creativity.

But I guess grinding Act 3 indefinitely is fun too...[/sarcasm]
Reply Quote
I really love SC2 but I suck at it :(
Reply Quote
Yeah I went back to SC2 as well. Granted I don't play the actual game that much, but you can play a lot of the arcade games and its a blast. My friend kept telling me to keep playing D3 and that Blizz will fix the game. And update it constantly. I think Activision is applying "the pay for extra content method", to this game.
Reply Quote
View profile
Sc2 is great because you can play for a few hours and feel like you got something out of it. Diablo is pointless unless you play all day and also still pointless 6-7 full days played.
Reply Quote
Marine Arena!!!!
Reply Quote
I loved the sc2 beta, and the single player.

I love playing Random Team, loved it in warcraft 3 also, but shortly after release I discovered Random teams were matched against arranged teams and it totally killed it for me, being reaper rushed by 2 grouped opponents with no help from your random buddy just wasn't fun.

Have they fixed this yet?
Reply Quote
People are getting ready for the expansion pack.. I have my client up to date, played a little, but comparing SCII to Diablo 3 is like comparing a real time strategy game with a custom map editor to a dungeon crawler with an auction house. Stupid.

I recently stopped eating apples, and now I eat oranges.. look at me.. look at me... oranges must be better, because I'm eating them and therefore apples suck. Even though I ate 600 apples... (only enjoyed 6 of them).
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Sÿlak
Went back to SC2 - best move ever.

So!
I had a mushroom chicken pot pie for lunch. Big deal right?

Only if you had it with cornbread on the side.. otherwise it's not as huge a move as this guy switching back to SC2.
Reply Quote
Agreed, SC2 is by far Blizzard's best game.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/09/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Spartacus

SC2 is Activision-Blizzard's best game.

Blizzard Prime had 4+ good series prior to their merger:

Starcraft series: Starcraft 1 + Brood War
Diablo series (by Blizzard Prime subsidary AKA Blizzard North): Diablo 1, Diablo 2 and LOD
Warcraft: Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne. (I never played Warcraft 1)
World of Warcraft: Vanilla + Burning Crusade (Never played WoW, but from what I heard)
Others: ...
Reply Quote
Cause games need competition and with no PvP or ladder there is 0 sense of competition.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Spartacus

I'm sorry, but Beyonce had the best video of all time!!

On a serious note, SC2 was pretty good, custom games system has been a point of controversy (atleast among the mapping community)... overall I think Diablo 2 in its prime, War3 (mostly custom games), or first few months of WoW in 2004 would rate as my top Blizz games.
Edited by Onetwo#1132 on 1/9/2013 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
yeah, i used to play old starcraft i guess i need to start playin sc2 again because d3 was a waste of 60 bucks. i dont even play this !@#$bag game. its sad when u have to motivate yourself to play a game. i log on and i cant even stand it for more than 20 mins then i remember why i quit and log off.

now me and my guild leader are just playin hardcore for %^-*s and giggles but even that requires motivation.

we find ourselves 20 mins later duelin on d2 but i dont know what blizzard has dont to my beloved d2. the server sucks now, you fail to join every !@#$in game. it wasnt a perfect game but it sure as %^-* is more fun to play than d3.

it seems to me like blizzard is intentionally tryin to destroy d2, the so called server move totally !@#$ed the game.

i bet if someone tried to put up a private server so that people can enjoy the damn game, blizzard will sue the %^-* out of them.

i'm so mad i dont even want to feed them my money by gettin sc2.

!@#$ you acti-blizzard!
Reply Quote
I looked so much forward to this game, even bought a new computer to play it on. Played for about 500 hours at first on SC, tried ot grind abit of money from this game. Sold a sword for 115$ then got extremely bored and moved over to HC hoping to renew my excitement. It worked, for about a month. Havent touched this crappy game since then. It literaly has NO REPLAY value, and I personaly feel ashamed of myself for actually putting in 600 hours..

Also went back to SC2, and loving it more than ever. And my new computer is getting alot of use from MP3, BF3 and SC2. No more D3, I highly doubt Ill even buy the expansion, this game is so bad... I wont start on what makes it bad, the list is way too long and frankly kind of upseting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]