I disgree with this list.
check my Tal Rasha necklace and my IK gloves
Reply Quote

What about them?

*Shrugs*
Reply Quote
my IK gloves is way superior than any T&T.
my Tal Rasha neckless superior than most mara's and Duncraig. Tal necklace is not even on the list
you may argue that finding a tal rasha with dex and crit is rare, so is finding a mara with cc, cd and average damage. Duncraig with decent roll are even more rare.
reason why I suggest tal rash necklace to be on the list is because bonus % damage and cd are garenteed roll. all you need is CC and Dex
Plus Tal rasha always have 200ish int on it. 20 all resis is a pretty good deal consider a lot monks want to ditch OWE
Edited by Violentine#1122 on 1/9/2013 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

What about them?

*Shrugs*

+1. I'm not impressed
Reply Quote
your overall stats, I am not impressed
Reply Quote
^^ Lol that isn't scrapz usual gear.

I think he's at 213k dps and, to be honest far better geared than you.

Just saying.
Reply Quote
!**!@%## sucking much?
can you prove me wrong, that T&T is superior than IK and Tal rasha should not be on the necklace list
Reply Quote
!**!@%## sucking much?
can you prove me wrong, that T&T is superior than IK and Tal rasha should not be on the necklace list

I'm not sucking.

I could care less about what scrapz thinks about me, but i'd have to try pretty hard.

Pointing out the simple truth. You said hey look at my amulet and gloves they should be on there. Why? Whats so great about them?
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/9/2013 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Haha yes, I eat !@#$.

Lets look at your amulet.

If I plug it into d3up i lose 8k dps and 42k EHP.

I said what is so great about yours.

And i'm not even wearing my proper gear. The loss to DPS would be greater in my usual gear.

Why don't you not be so denigratory? If you are less objectionable, a bit more level headed, then maybe we could have a valid discussion?
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/9/2013 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
my Tal Rasha neckless superior than most mara's and Duncraig. Tal necklace is not even on the list
you may argue that finding a tal rasha with dex and crit is rare, so is finding a mara with cc, cd and average damage. Duncraig with decent roll are even more rare.
reason why I suggest tal rash necklace to be on the list is because bonus % damage and cd are garenteed roll. all you need is CC and Dex
Plus Tal rasha always have 200ish int on it. 20 all resis is a pretty good deal consider a lot monks want to ditch OWE

When we talk about BIS the mara is always superior. 30RA max on Tal vs Mara's 61-70RA + 81-89INT(another 8RA) is simply no match. BIS mara can roll tri-facta like 10%CC/100%CD/9IAS/12%FOT or 12%SW, in which the Tal is unable to roll (65%CD is fixed hence no more additional %CD roll on it), max on a Tal is only bi-facta, hence even a rare 6-props tri-facta is superior.
Reply Quote
IK glove can max roll bi-facta if you want a main stats on it
T&T can roll tri-facta, with higher armor rating, and all 4 stats gives more mitigation.
Edited by yuhhaur#1278 on 1/9/2013 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol thanks for saving me the time to write that.
Reply Quote

When we talk about BIS the mara is always superior. 30RA max on Tal vs Mara's 61-70RA + 81-89INT(another 8RA) is simply no match. BIS mara can roll tri-facta like 10%CC/100%CD/9IAS/12%FOT or 12%SW, in which the Tal is unable to roll (65%CD is fixed hence no more additional %CD roll on it), max on a Tal is only bi-facta, hence even a rare 6-props tri-facta is superior.

I agree with your opinion. Yes mara can be superior than Tal Rasha. but I do believe tal deserves to be on the list. How many Duncraig can be superior than the tal I am wearing?
Reply Quote
IK glove can max roll bi-facta if you want a main stats on it
T&T can roll tri-facta, with higher armor rating, and all 4 stats gives more mitigation.

can a trifecta t&t beat a IK bifacta with 200 dex, 450-550 armor, 5-6% melee reduction and 300 life regen
Edited by Violentine#1122 on 1/9/2013 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
^^ Tasker perfect roll. 108 dex with 54 Dex from socket. More armour. 9IaS and 50CD, 10CC, then strength, vit and int...
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/9/2013 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/tasker-and-theo
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/immortal-kings-irons

lets assume IK rolls 200dex/10%CC/50%CD/355+200(Str)Armor
T&T with 9%IAS/10%CC/50%CD/620+50(Str)Armor

armor = T&T win
trifacta vs bi-facta = T&T win
dex = IK 200dex win vs T&T (50+58)dex
melee reduction: IK
life regen: IK
VIT/INT: T&T

but, bearing in mind the melee reduction & regen is secondary stats we will look for, as far as a glove is concern.
Edited by yuhhaur#1278 on 1/9/2013 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
balance is the key. both offense and defense, witch glove give you the most?
Reply Quote
^^ We are talking about endgame - having already got melee reduction at 12% from nats and inna, and elite reduction at 7 from litany you dont need those defensive stats on your gloves.

The time you would choose those is if you are undergeared in other areas and need the defense - but if you are undergeared why would you pay a premium for these gloves.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/9/2013 7:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
@violentine

:( sucks that you don't like my stats.

I have a pair of IK gloves in my stash, they're good gloves. They make a monk look sexy so that = winnnn. Personally I'll take a rare over a TT and IK gloves simply because they can roll everything I want.

Why maras > tals has already been posted. Another reason why Tal's aren't that great is because the elemental damage only applies to the physical damage of the weapon. That itself limits you to weapons choices.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]