Diablo® III

Too squishy, how to be more survivable?

http://d3up.com/b/246303
My profile atm updated when i went to sleep last night without all my gear on so it doesn't show all my gear, the link to d3up shows my gear i normally use (i only changed rare ring which isn't much of a difference)

Anyways, on topic, I find myself very squishy (only 160k EHP) and I have no clue why. Most of my gear have vit on them yet I still die pretty fast. Any help on how to increase EHP would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Get a Mempo, even if its a cheap one with high dex 170ish, that'll boost your AR, ammy with higher CC 8/9 at least, Inna's Temperance with AR or Vit. I'd start with those, should not cost you much.. If you wanna take a look at my DH for ideas, I have decent eHP. Hope that helps a bit.
Reply Quote
Ive found once you get 40k life and 500+ all resist you stop dying and the DH has great survivability.
Reply Quote
to show your current gear.. just log out of game and log back in. it should then show your gear
Reply Quote
my bad, didn't know about that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]