Diablo® III

LF Help with upgrading gear

Currently have 76 million gold to spend and am wondering what I should focus on upgrading next...I was considering saving for a butcher's sickle or a better OH, although I am not sure if that is the wisest upgrade I could make at this point.

Thanks
Reply Quote
View profile
5ias away from hitting 2.5aps on your MH. Leaving a decent chunk of tdps on the table there. A .21aps EF is really a tough piece. Even with 4x9ias pieces you still wont hit 2.5 aps.
Reply Quote
so I need to get a faster EF is what you are saying?
Edited by CrazyMofoz#1936 on 1/10/2013 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't like it. doesnt mean you need to listen to me.

I disagree with trying to put a subpar ef in the MH. MH weapons need high damage range, not necessarily dps. 650-1200 type of numbers. If yours had a good crit roll then a lower damage range like yours would be tolerable.

priority #1 for any ef is high aps mod. This is the only reason EF is useful. I've already explained why in my first post. Priorities 2 and 3 depend on which hand you put ef.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]