Diablo® III

Skill build for MP8-10 Ubers?

What skills (including passives please :)) do you guys use for Ubers in mp8-10 in a PARTY? I've seen a lot of topics on solo skill builds not not parties.

Manticore User!
Reply Quote
I think what you're going to use depends on your gear setup and play style. Also, depends on the classes in your party(CM Wiz = gg go all out dps spec). There are tons of great specs out there to use.

This is what I use:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aPYkXg!XfY!cYccZc

I normally set my turrets down and sit in a trap and spam HA. I try not to get to close just to use cluster bombs;even though cluster bombs is a great ability and does awesome damage, it can sometimes put you in harms way. So I only cluster when I can/feel safe enough to do so.

If I'm in trouble I just sit off-screen and sit in BtT and spam HA. HA seems to be the highest DPS ability that is safe and easy to use.

Thanks for listening.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WQdgkV!UXe!ZabYaY

tumble for emergencies and to escape from zk's bubbles. Sometimes i switch thunder ball for discipline bola and take out preparation and get a marked for death with mortal enemy, which allows me to lay considerably more traps in a faster way :)
Reply Quote
i use my current build if there isnt a CM wiz in the group the stun from Bola can be really help everyone avoid extra damage.

if there is a CM wiz just go balls out dps
Reply Quote
I like my build seem to work out nicely for MP10, with good CM wizzy
Reply Quote
At least one DH should be using Marked for death at all times

mp8-10 - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WdQg.R!fXe!ZbaY.c

thunder ball to help stun lock and shut down DPS saves everyone, echo to take advantage of the mob hopefully staying still and layer concurrent DPS (bola + echos)

Marked for death; stacks with calamity proc (additive 24% damage + bonus effect)
not having M4D in group on ubers (even solo) is simply gimp - ubers should be marked at all times; everyone should be producing x1.12 dps

I often choose death toll but should everyone pretty much be fine mortal enemy; M4D:ME really helps keep the echos going with more hatred to help your DPS

6th skill up to you -
a. sentry is decent for groups (guardian/aid) dps is not prime, they don't benefit from crit
b. companion (bat) the boar will likely die a lot, so the bat helps give more echos
c. prep (w/e you need)
d. sCloud is helpful as well for toe-to-toe

nightstalker and perfectionist are for the perma-gloom insurance; it goes without saying mp10 toe-to-toe melee distance + stun bola & echo at your feet necessitates perma-gloom

if you are not toe-to-toe then perfectionist could be dropped for steady aim
Edited by zoid#1554 on 1/11/2013 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]