Diablo® III

1.07 - MONK BUFFS

01/12/2013 04:24 AMPosted by Redvex
And the passive?????

i doubt those patch notes are the whole shabang. bound to be more to it all.
Reply Quote
More and better offensive passives please. Anything else is just noise.
Reply Quote
gonna be so many "MONKS ARE OP" threads now
Reply Quote
i'm loving it... we monk's RULES!!
Reply Quote
what up monk buffs. love my monk and hopefully this will be for the better. look out pvp here come the monks
Reply Quote
inb4 SW nurf :C
Reply Quote
Meh. Doubt blizzard would announce a buff only to nerf our main source of damage in regards to pve. For pvp i doubt sw will be used much in 1v1. Maybe a gear swap nerf or something, im optimstic.
Reply Quote
The only spender I'd be interested in seeing changes to is Exploding Palm. Its already useful in a group setting and if the weapon damage was doubled for instance, it would easily be justified and would pretty much be a lock for a spot on my bar. Over Blazing Wrath no less.

The funny thing about all the "inb4 SW nurf" statements, is that its a spender too and they said "we are greatly buffing all the damage-dealing Spirit Spenders" lol. Wouldn't it be funny if they buffed it?
Edited by gotaplanstan#1369 on 1/12/2013 11:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
>They nurf the SW exploit

>Then they buff SW DMG

Well that was pointless.
Reply Quote
I hope it's a bit more than a damage buff. The damage already was pretty great, it's just that the Sp cost is so high..
Reply Quote
I'm super excited!
Reply Quote
nothing will change in 1.07. cookie cutter will remain. snapshot will remain. just gear swapping will be killed. Overawe dumping will still be how we spend out spirit. they can buff the gimmicky spirit spenders all they like--won't outperform cookie cutter unless blizz drastically nerfs mantra 3 sec application---which I saw nothing about.
Edited by Technoviking#1999 on 1/12/2013 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
To make wave of light compete with cookie cutter, 3000% damage per hit please. :)
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
01/11/2013 08:43 PMPosted by CrimsonMansn
If they dont buff tempest rush i'ma be !@#$ing pissed off. The most taxing spirit spell ever.

Check my profile. I am able to sustain tempest rush without stopping. Ever. When I bring up other buffs I have to stop and recharge, but other than that my spirit stays steady when I am rushing. :)
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 07:08 PMPosted by hal8999
If they dont buff tempest rush i'ma be !@#$ing pissed off. The most taxing spirit spell ever.

Check my profile. I am able to sustain tempest rush without stopping. Ever. When I bring up other buffs I have to stop and recharge, but other than that my spirit stays steady when I am rushing. :)

really?!? amazing!!! please share with us this secret build you have that none of us have ever heard of before!!!!

sorry, just trying to be funny, not mean
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 09:03 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
I like that everyone is excited. But I've been playing blizzard games long enough to know that "We think spamming a buff every 3 seconds is tedious" means they are going to remove the 3 second buff and just have it a flat 15% for 3 minutes like the base is now.

Except that's not what they said at all.

One of the most common uses for Spirit is to recast Mantra of Conviction-Overawe for the 3 second bonus. While this is totally legitimate, we want to provide alternate uses for your extra Spirit.
Reply Quote
People that set up well for TR may be the most powerful chars soon...
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Fitz
People that set up well for TR may be the most powerful chars soon...

well if they stop snapshot mechanic, but improve TR dps, then it'll come out about even
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]