Diablo® III

<deleted>

<deleted>
Edited by ADcarry#1871 on 1/23/2013 6:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
THUMBS UP

I want a way IN GAME to find duelers!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I agree, Blizzard should separate PvP from PvE games, and increase the number of players in the PvP game from 4 to 8. 4 players is too boring.
Reply Quote
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeed
Reply Quote
I'll be up for PVP with my Barb. Depending on how the damage is scaled, I might even offer rewards for slaying him!
Reply Quote
agreed, and make hc perma-death!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Agree also add real new items no BoA buffed rares
Reply Quote
Thanks for the support everyone!
Reply Quote
Act 1 quest 1 public games is how I'm going to do it. Hopefully it catches on.
Reply Quote
Make add an 11th quest to Act one. "Return to Tristram...again." Make it the PvP quest.
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Kefka
Act 1 quest 1 public games is how I'm going to do it. Hopefully it catches on.

Great and simple idea, although you probably want the 2nd quest in Act 1, since the first one will have you start from the very beginning and you'll have to clear out the starting storyline before finally reaching the Inn to talk with the queuer.
Edited by ADcarry#1871 on 1/11/2013 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
/bump
Reply Quote
+1

Not only do we need a way to find players that want to PvP, but this is also a good way to meet new like minded friends.

My friends list hardly ever logs on anymore.
Reply Quote
Why not just make a persistant map we can join (buy items ect from) and arrange match ups from there?
Reply Quote
Players will make tools, ladders and sites/tournaments on forums etc! Trust me, finding people to fight will be easy!

I am making something myself for dueling!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592580964
Reply Quote
I have no interest in PvP but this is needed for both PvP and PvE minded players.
Reply Quote
+1

This is needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]