Diablo® III

Servers Down?

Getting various error codes but essentially stuck at authentication at log in. Server status say up but that cannot be correct. A little bliz support or info would be nice.
Reply Quote
Obviously... look at other posts.
Reply Quote
I am aware of the other posts. Have you ever heard the concept of flooding notices of issues for an action? The times more the issue is reported has a direct correlation to the response. Thank you for trying to show your intelligence with the useless response but now try to do something a little more positive and less troll like.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 08:36 AMPosted by IFaKingSuck
I am aware of the other posts. Have you ever heard the concept of flooding notices of issues for an action? The times more the issue is reported has a direct correlation to the response. Thank you for trying to show your intelligence with the useless response but now try to do something a little more positive and less troll like.

Someone shares my thoughts about how ignorant PlanB2k7 is. Can't stand the whole "Look at other posts." comments that he's slapped onto every Error 73 post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]