Diablo® III

Free Those Angels!

Just a short PSA saying that it's worth your time to break those pots, open those chests, and more importantly free those tortured angels. I was playing Act IV and freed an angel. He was kind enough to drop this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/innas-temperance

(5 stacks of NV on Monster Power 5 Inferno)
Edited by Lifias69#1128 on 1/12/2013 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nice reward
Reply Quote
Yea they're worth it I guess, don't expect good drops from every chest you open thou. I found a barb skorn from a chest in A3. I think so far I've gotten 3-4 legendaries just from chests.
Reply Quote
I pop everything. I think speed runs are alright for gold farming but for leg's slow and tedious is the way to go. Got my Calamity from a pile of bones in the crater,
Reply Quote
And you took them? Poor angel was trapped and you take his pants?
Reply Quote
rofl
Reply Quote
Thanks! Best laugh I have had all day!
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:22 PMPosted by Govbot
And you took them? Poor angel was trapped and you take his pants?

"Let your spirit be free from this torment, angel...and let your badonkadonk be free from these pants."

"Thank you for releasing me, Nephalem! But, uh, could I please keep my pants? It's kind of cold up here, and I'm getting a serious case of turtlenecking."

"Oh, dang...I would, buddy, but I kind of already socketed some gems in 'em...sorry..."

"YOUR NEW PANTS WILL NOT HELP YOU HERE, FOOLISH MORTAL! WHEN I TURN CREATION INTO MY REALM OF TER-ROAR, ALL PANTS WILL BE FORBIDDEN!"
Reply Quote
they dont wear pants in PoE =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]