Diablo® III

Cant play All Day?

well still cant log in due to this authentication issues , can we get an update at least i would like to play on my day off instead of sitting here wondering when this is gonna be fixed
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Ditto, been trying since 11:30 am. Nothing but Error 37
Reply Quote
yeah ive been trying since 9:30 its 1:48 now
error 73 and error 3006
Edited by Veracruz#1867 on 1/12/2013 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
error 73 and 3006 here
Reply Quote
Although I have a buddy who tried a few minutes afew i tried at 9:30 and he got on no problem 1st try
Edited by Veracruz#1867 on 1/12/2013 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
funny thing is some ppl can play and some cant
Reply Quote
It would be great if someone could at least provide an update. Or apologize. Or both.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Kage
funny thing is some ppl can play and some cant

If you actually think that's funny, you must be one of the ones that can play, then.
Reply Quote
I had a very good upgrade with 2 hours left and it was so cheap :( Was ready for the Bid Wars, had to restart my PC and now it's gone.

:(
Reply Quote
Same here. Couldnt log for 6 hours now. I wish I said its disappointing, but at this point is just usual stuff. =(.
Reply Quote
I heard that the people that can not login are getting banned...
Reply Quote
Been trying since 11am eastern and i have the same errors as you all. Rediculous for a blizzard game to be down on a saturday.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:47 PMPosted by ikedakik3787
I heard that the people that can not login are getting banned...

Trolling.
Reply Quote
Pretty fantastic this happens on a saturday. They probably don't even have anyone with tech skills in the office. Probably just a janitor who doesn't speak english.

Expect a fix by monday.
Reply Quote
6 hours now. On a Saturday. Wonderful.
Reply Quote
@ ghost... your a noob nice damage on barb =]
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 02:06 PMPosted by ikedakik3787
@ ghost... your a noob nice damage on barb =]

This is relevant? I haven't played my Barbarian since launch. Nor have I ever purchased anything from RMAH. I also took two months off. Since when did this thread become about my Barbarians !@#$ty gear? Now I understand why people post on their Starcraft/WoW accounts.

Get a life, bro.
Edited by Ghost#2729 on 1/12/2013 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Got a wonderfull Skorn yesterday..... i'm pretty sure it's those hackers that want to steal my stuff. DAMN YOU WORLD!
Edited by Eknut#1434 on 1/12/2013 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]