Diablo® III

Demon hunter gear help

Hi guys,

Was wondering if you guys can help me out with gearing my demon hunter. Initially I've built her to be a balanced character.

I would really appreciate tips/comments on what gears I can upgrade.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
This is what you should focus for any character's gear in the following order Crit Chance, Crit Dmg, Attack Speed, base stat/AR, Vitality/life %.

Your DH is lacking Crit stats which is a very significant boost to dps. In fact I think this game focuses too much around Crit stats for dps. Sharpshooter may allay some of the deficiency in crit chance.

You can get a Manticore with 2 sockets for reasonable price, just don't expect one with LS with based Dex stat as those cost billions.
Edited by mdk2#6214 on 1/14/2013 11:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
You should try to invest in some set items, like Nats, Innas, or Blackthorns. These will give you a substancial boost in DPS or Vit and most come with all res that will help as well. JUst dont buy anything though. If you go to D3up.com http://d3up.com/ it can help to inform you as to if your purchase is worth while or not. BUt set items are not as good as Legendary items. Also, Sharpshooter isn't the best skill to use for it can decive you as to how well your gear really is when compareing it to other gear. Hope this helps.

Trouble#6790 Add me in game if you'd like some other help, I will more then happy to help if you need further ideas.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 1/16/2013 8:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
U need a new set of gears. Things are not too expensive these days.

I'd start with the weapon. Get a manticore with dex and as high dps as u can afford.
U add me as well if u need help lightsout#1375
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]