Diablo® III

WD atm most op class for pvp :/

Hello (video coming tomorow)

I tested ptr dueling with my wiz and wd and i must say wd destroys everything in 1v1 duel if you use good build and good tactic.

thx to spirit walk and spirit vessel you will be able to kill everybody and they will not even see you. + you will need gargantuan and dogs + huge frog to disturb // kill your foe even if u are behind corner

+ and this is the best spell ever - spirit barage that you can shoot over the wall and is guided.

gg blizz - hopefuly you will add some kind of "resil" to the game or pvp will be no fun at all . I oneshoted 45k hp barb with 800 allress and 7k armor ?
Reply Quote
strafe/ lingering fog dh completely counters any wd build.as long as you use spirit walk, they automatically target ur physical body forcing you out of it :/
gg blizzard
Reply Quote
strafe/ lingering fog dh completely counters any wd build.as long as you use spirit walk, they automatically target ur physical body forcing you out of it :/
gg blizzard

lol what? I don't even know where to start
Reply Quote
gg blizzard

lol what? I don't even know where to start

...no really. my fight with dh usually goes down like this;
we saw each other on the screen, dh enters smoke screen, i use spirit walk.
dh kills my body and me using strafe during smoke screen.
...yea
Reply Quote
yep came across the same thing. Strafe+smokescreen basically = GG.
Reply Quote
Demon hunter is the OP class pal. I have one of the most geared witch doctors on the HC Americas server and sub-par demon hunters can @!#*@@#! me. The gg demon hunters on the server 1-2 shot me.

Game over.

Ty men
Reply Quote
Er... unless I'm mistaken, you can still damage/disable the DH when they're invisible. Use Acid Rain, Horrify...

Or am I wrong about this?
Reply Quote
how are you guys playing this?
Reply Quote
Legacy nats demon hunters are by far the hardest thing I've come across. Monks? Beat some way more geared than me, Wizards? Haven't died to one yet. Barbs? Without wrath up they seem really bad and have only died once to one. DH's without legacy nats? Tough, but I beat most of em without much trouble. Legacy Nats DH? GG you are going to get stomped.

I know one if you want to see what I'm talking about :)
Reply Quote
eh there are some solid wiz specs to
Reply Quote
Er... unless I'm mistaken, you can still damage/disable the DH when they're invisible. Use Acid Rain, Horrify...

Or am I wrong about this?

its a spammable 1.5 second invincible frame that work very much like our spirit walk, without leaving behind a body. they cant walk through mob with smoke screen tho, but then they can with vault, which can be used while in smoke screen.
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Brahm

yea.. seeker missle storm armor lightning hydra illusionist teleport + slow time is fairly annoying..all those illusions kinda denies spirit barrage and jinx. but then again i havnt tried locust on them
Reply Quote
but this is sort of a voodoo versus assault rifle scenario. i suppose it makes sense that they are harder to kill? lol
Edited by Regenerator#1514 on 1/15/2013 11:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

yea.. seeker missle storm armor lightning hydra illusionist teleport + slow time is fairly annoying..all those illusions kinda denies spirit barrage and jinx. but then again i havnt tried locust on them

you have to out range them or storm armour destroys you. even harder if they run from you the whole time using blizzard as DOT it's got a very wide area and isn't limited to one at a time like grasp. You can't get close enough to locust in most cases or if you do you both die unless the wizard is very glassy.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 1/15/2013 10:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
ya legacy nats strafe dh is most op as expected. and I havnt even seen one thats geared properly.
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Projax
+ huge frog

does this mean Toad of Hugeness works on other players?
Reply Quote
I have not downloaded the PTR, but I'm just curious because none of the duelling posts mentioned about Acid Cloud.

For the DH skill mentioned in this thread, can a proc doctor use Acid Rain to force him out or disable him? AOE without requiring any specific target to click on, cast AC 2-3 times for multiples of 6-ticks proc chance. If the PTR crowd control rules remain the same, then we should be able to lock-down whole areas with AC, can other players test this please? What if we turn ourselves into angry chickens or something?

@Regenerator, "its a spammable 1.5 second invincible frame that work very much like our spirit walk,"
They are invincible (take no damage, cannot be crowded controlled)? Or invisible?
Reply Quote
View profile
im using proctor and no smoke screen can be used while cc'ed to break all cc. so basically dh is permantly imune to all dmg and all cc AND is invisible with 75% uptime. also strafe is a almost 400% wep dmg attack that can be shot while moving and is fully homing. dh def the strongest class I have faced. but I got to say over all the classes are "some what" balanced

and toad of hugness does not work. it sits there and licks the player for like 2% wep dmg lol
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/16/2013 2:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
@PaulNG

not really. you can still hit the DH but they're so fast that it's essentially impossible unless you guess where they'll run to. Your best bet is to out-range them with leaping spiders and if they try and get up in your face pray your hex goes off. I'm finding Hex to be oddly inconsistent with DH's. It's like he doesn't know how to hex them but will hex everything else on the screen instead.
Reply Quote
Leaping Spiders are the way to go, you can seat behind a wall unnoticed and create ambushes in case someone gets close.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]