Diablo® III

Barb PVP build. #YOLO

Please don't ever say YOLO again. I've never said that term once, ever, except for now to ask you never to say it again. Just don't do it, for the sake of everyone.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Jook
what about rush instead of marathon and maybe veterans warning instead of op? i can tell you that if i swap all dex gems and these 2 abilities active i have 50% dodge. I have not played ptr yet so i dont know what works and what doesnt but seems like dodge is the way to go if its a big 1 shot fest.

Catching up to people is crucial. Especially monks, because once they've expended SSS and Serenity they start running. (beforehand, you'll be the one running)

Edit: about dodge I have about 40% with just WoTB alone. >.> so yeah.

01/16/2013 07:59 AMPosted by sfxer
Please don't ever say YOLO again. I've never said that term once, ever, except for now to ask you never to say it again. Just don't do it, for the sake of everyone.

A build as stupid as this warrants that kinda name.
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 1/16/2013 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
man will try this tomorrow on public games LOL, dont want to try this with friends cause i might lose some haha
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 08:29 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984
man will try this tomorrow on public games LOL, dont want to try this with friends cause i might lose some haha

yeah. :/ I think we were quite obnoxious. Crying #YOLO after every kill. ._.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/16/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Jook
what about rush instead of marathon and maybe veterans warning instead of op? i can tell you that if i swap all dex gems and these 2 abilities active i have 50% dodge. I have not played ptr yet so i dont know what works and what doesnt but seems like dodge is the way to go if its a big 1 shot fest.

man dodge is ok, but we cannot dodge rend, and with Rend/Lacerate/WOTB/Insanity, its just..... *sigh*

However relentless works well on this scenario. you just need to make a passive slot for it.

EDIT: If you fighting DH or Monk, fight dodge with dodge and REND/Lacerate them (While on WOTB/Insanity), however tank DH are just OP and very difficult to kill. unless do #YOLO
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 1/16/2013 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 07:36 AMPosted by Jook
Excuse my ignorance, but what is refresh relog?

say you have a long cooldown like wotb. After the duel it will still be on cooldown for a while so you log out of the game you're in and rejoin to reset all cooldowns

My common sense kicked in a few minutes after this post lol :) but thanks
Reply Quote
Veteran's + Striding Giant got me to 71% dodge. Monks didn't like that
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Fury

Haha might have to try Striding out. :p
Reply Quote
Wouldn't a build with Ground Stomp and/or Leap w/ stun rune be effective? That, along with Ignore Pain + Overpower giving 100% reflect dmg seems pretty powerful.

Also, does the Demoralize rune for Threatening Shout cause others to just autoattack you for 3s?

With 3+ fury generators, you would just need HOTA with Smash rune to one-shot anyone.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/16/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Uberjager

Haha might have to try Striding out. :p

I've tried it against the #1 dps dh, you can afk while WOTB is active and come back notice that you are still alive LOL
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Garthandal
With 3+ fury generators, you would just need HOTA with Smash rune to one-shot anyone.

The problem is getting to them without dying. I was fighting a 300k+ dps wiz using storm armor. The only way I killed him was sprint-ground stomp-rend/throwing hammer. Most of the time I was dead before I got near him or would die as soon as I got close. Storm armor and blizzard with hydras and tele made for a pretty fun challenge.

I was using ancient spear instead of overpower for ranged classes. Trick is to always get them while they're offguard.

lol

If the !@#$er is camping a corner being a derp. Then go camp another corner. Or find some way to lure him out.
Reply Quote
thanks for the build I was very discouraged last night but this is a sign of hope
Reply Quote
Last night I played against a top wiz, top wd and a nice legacy nats DH.

That's all I have to say.

I need about 100k-200kdps/50k-100k more HP to be good against those classes.
Reply Quote
Last night I played against a top wiz, top wd and a nice legacy nats DH.

That's all I have to say.

I need about 100k-200kdps/50k-100k more HP to be good against those classes.

Iono bro. >.> I went #YOLO and downed a top 8 world WD.

For Wiz, best one I've #YOLO on so far had 300k unbuff DPS but 300k EHP.

For DH, I haven't actually fought any good ones.

Best Monk I've downed was 300k unbuff DPS and 800k EHP.
Reply Quote

Can you record some of these in the future? Maybe cut them together and post on youtube? What is appropriate soundtrack for a barb domination video?
Reply Quote

Can you record some of these in the future? Maybe cut them together and post on youtube? What is appropriate soundtrack for a barb domination video?

I'll screenshot them next time.
Reply Quote
Uberjager you use the same build on the beginning of this thread or have you tweaked it?
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 11:26 AMPosted by FriendlyFade
Uberjager you use the same build on the beginning of this thread or have you tweaked it?

Replaced Overpower with ancient spear. Went Ravage instead of lacerate for DH/WD.
Reply Quote
you are ok without ignore pain? I tried ignore pain instead of op and it seemed to work pretty well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]