Diablo® III

Barb PVP build. #YOLO

01/16/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Fizzlesprig
So has anybody else figure out how to re-import your account yet?

72HOURS later i heard. Once every 72hours.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/16/2013 11:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
ain't gonna lie. got schooled by this build. I'll figure it out soon. gg
Reply Quote
got the counter build. Thanks friendlyfade

u know we can run at 35ms and bleed u out too.. just saying
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/17/2013 1:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
LOL
Reply Quote
but seriously gg. was one heck of a build and i hope i figured it out.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 01:59 AMPosted by scrapz
but seriously gg. was one heck of a build and i hope i figured it out.

Exploding palm I suppose :P
Reply Quote
What about suspersition to mitigate damage?

What about warcry with 40 fury for 40 fury every 20 sec?

What about 17 yards on rend to actually land it?

What abot not focusing in 500000000000000 damage but a little more life to you can actually live to do actual damage?

What about reflect damage on overpower?
Edited by Vapala#1688 on 1/17/2013 4:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
What about suspersition to mitigate damage?

What about warcry with 40 fury for 40 fury every 20 sec?

What about 17 yards on rend to actually land it?

What abot not focusing in 500000000000000 damage but a little more life to you can actually live to do actual damage?

What about reflect damage on overpower?

What about trying to do all those on DHs and WDs?

I'd like to see you try.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 03:07 AMPosted by Chris
Hmmm how about stacking CC reduction to 100% , does it totally ignore all CC @100%?

CC stacking is reduced in the same manor as dodge, its not possible to get 100%. I have 59% reduction which translates to 47% after the stacking scaling factor.
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 1/17/2013 5:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
I lol'd, this is indeed actually alomst the build I use for PvP.

One difference: instead of Sprint I use Battle Rage with the Into The Fray rune. But still not sure if I'm sticking with that and use Sprint again or try Ancient Spear.

But this is indeed a build Barb's should use, pretty efficient. Although if I'm honest: DH's are still a pain in the behind............:)
Reply Quote
How the !@#$ did this thread make top 10. ._.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/17/2013 06:02 AMPosted by Uberjager
How the !@#$ did this thread make top 10. ._.

Cause pvp barbs need a hero right now and you are the anointed one!

Just sent this thread to all my barb friends so they can stop qqing haha.

Nice build.
Reply Quote
I'm mostly offended by this, but anything thing to keep our (primarily) barb community happy.

There's the whole irony thing that the best PvE class turns out to be by far the worst PvP class but once this wears off after stomping some uber geared barb 50-0 you start to feel sorry for them (a little).

To be essentially perma immune to CC, perma hasted with a large dps buff by relogging is obviously not fair. There's a reason the spell has that long of a cooldown.

I think the solution somewhere down the road is to
A) Reset the cooldowns whenever everyone dies AND lower the duration of WoTB
B) Lower the CD of WoTB substantially, but still leaving a down time where the barb isn't immune to the game.
Reply Quote
I'm mostly offended by this, but anything thing to keep our (primarily) barb community happy.

There's the whole irony thing that the best PvE class turns out to be by far the worst PvP class but once this wears off after stomping some uber geared barb 50-0 you start to feel sorry for them (a little).

To be essentially perma immune to CC, perma hasted with a large dps buff by relogging is obviously not fair. There's a reason the spell has that long of a cooldown.

I think the solution somewhere down the road is to
A) Reset the cooldowns whenever everyone dies AND lower the duration of WoTB
B) Lower the CD of WoTB substantially, but still leaving a down time where the barb isn't immune to the game.

There are a few ways to help barbs with this without ruining PvE.

Do what some games have done by creating seperate versions of the same skill in pvp (abit tedious)

Or, put inherent CC immunity or CC removal to skills like leap, Ignore pain and charge.

For WoTB you could make it a lower CD, decrease base duration to 10s but make it like Archon wiz's mechanic where every 15 fury adds 1 second to the whole skill's duration to a max of 2 mins.

Many ways to go about this. But I suppose that's up to blizz.
Reply Quote
I'm just here for the YOLO
Reply Quote
@OP

What a horrible build... wow. Rend? Lmao, I guess this works if you plan on killing them after you are already dead.

A real build for pvp would be something like this: Ancient Spear with extra Fury rune, Overpower with crit rune (for instant aoe dmg), HotA with dmg rune (crits one shot everyone unless has damage reduction CD up), Leap with stun rune, Bash with stun rune, and Ground Stomp with increased radius rune.

If you have multi WD's in group or Monks SSS'ing everyones face off you can swap Ancient Spear to Ignore pain and possibly survive one of their SSS or last through Serenity (though this is still unlikely to survive if they are amazingly geared).

Notice NO WotB

I beat Monks and WD's much easier than decent DH's, they are the biggest problem and as soon as you go up against one with skill AND gear you will just give up and find groups without them like I do lol.
Reply Quote
@OP

What a horrible build... wow. Rend? Lmao, I guess this works if you plan on killing them after you are already dead.

A real build for pvp would be something like this: Ancient Spear with extra Fury rune, Overpower with crit rune (for instant aoe dmg), HotA with dmg rune (crits one shot everyone unless has damage reduction CD up), Leap with stun rune, Bash with stun rune, and Ground Stomp with increased radius rune.

If you have multi WD's in group or Monks SSS'ing everyones face off you can swap Ancient Spear to Ignore pain and possibly survive one of their SSS or last through Serenity (though this is still unlikely to survive if they are amazingly geared).

Notice NO WotB

I beat Monks and WD's much easier than decent DH's, they are the biggest problem and as soon as you go up against one with skill AND gear you will just give up and find groups without them like I do lol.

>.>

Is this guy furreal?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/witch-doctor/active/hex

WDs with no hex? lol

Also.

Would these count as decent DHs?

http://imgur.com/a/X3UBo#0
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 1/17/2013 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yolo ruins lives.
Reply Quote
leap will help you break cc and give you 100% armor for each target you hit for 1 or 2 sec.
this skill will help you get closer to target
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]