Diablo® III

Skorn + Hydra = GG

MM requires stopping and aiming. Thats bad. Own everyone with a high dps skorn thunderstorm and lighting hydra. Thunderstrom is hitting for 700K for me with only 200K dps, offscreen even. That one shots most everyone. I use fracture to escape when they appear on screen and mimicks when they got too close. Wiz should rarely die with this combo. This build is basic run all the time while doing insane DPS not even aiming so you can spend apm on evasion.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/16/2013 6:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
lol so you pratically going "aimless"?
Reply Quote
Why lightning hydra and not arcane hydra combined with temporal flux?
Reply Quote
They can dodge arcane orbs. Lighting cant. Plus lighting destroys other mimic's and pets quickly. So thunderstorm can focus toon.
Reply Quote
lightning is guaranteed hit
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lightning was what i found too just theorycrafting. :P
Reply Quote
How is paralysis instead of temporal flux if most of the spells deals lightning damage anyway?
Reply Quote
So it's basically a gimped version of the D2 Sorc T-strom Teleport build. Ahhh I miss that build a lot. Now we just need lightning charms to stack in our inventory and I'll be back to my 2000's days
Reply Quote
Spells that require no aiming = pwns hard in PVP.
Aimless, your name just took on a whole new meaning for me.
Reply Quote
@DomonKassui I played with you just now! Anyway, storm armor is amazing on PvP as mentioned.

My dps is only pushing a little more than 100k, so I throw in a blizzard with that skorn for some real pain, while using mimics and fracture.
Edited by enadiz#6278 on 1/16/2013 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Can you post the full build?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#lQXkiT!Zhd!cYaZZb

-Blizzard to slow them if u see em. Thunderstorm tells you where they are at since i shocks em off screen even.
-Fracture to GTFO with two clones dramatically increasing dodge chance higher than monks even.
-dupicates ~90% change to dodge
- Hydra passive damage dealer
-Thunderstorm massive DPSer passive again

passives
-illusionist for infinite clones.
-unstable anonmly free life
-blur damage reduction
Reply Quote
If arcane hydra is placed the right way (next to an opponent), it's not easy to dodge. I usually do arcane hydra and blizzard (bigger area one), which is doing great damage now. Because temporal flux kicks in, opponent usually gets killed by blizzard. Over 500% weapon damage is serious damage.
Reply Quote
I look at this post and I remember posts about meteor.
Reply Quote
I see more and more shields starting to appear in pvp, while I haven't seen anyone use them for a long time on live. Almost forgot how shields look like, lol...
Reply Quote
oculus > skorn
Reply Quote
I am glad I picked up a Skorn again!
Reply Quote
I will test it with my wd's skorn
Reply Quote
I knew lightning hydra was good for pvp.
Reply Quote
no way is thunderstorm better than scramble
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]