Diablo® III

Can't read a file

I was downloading the patch it got into yellow area gave me an error to send to Blizzard, and now every time i go to load the launcher I get can't read a file pls disable your anti-virus and close other programs. I had my anti-virus protection off through the whole entire download, and i have nothing else running except beats audio and amd vision in tasks.

Anyway I have to go for a while I will check on responses to this when i get back. I hope there is some sort of solution to this.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Collective,

If the game installed completely but had a problem with a particular file, the launcher's repair utility may be able to correct it. If not, I'd recommend a full reinstall after first deleting the existing game folder.

You can access the repair utility under the Help tab across the top of the launcher. It can take a while to run as it rebuilds the deleted info so please be patient and let it finish.
Reply Quote
Well I'm doing full reinstall, which however might take me another 2 days to download again, and ty for your response appreciate it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]