Diablo® III

Best mp7-mp10 class + build

Ive a tried all the classes and paragon leveled a few with various builds and Im trying to find the right class + build to focus on for mp7-mp10 ubers and solo runs.

If you've also played across the classes and have a build in mp7+ that you find the easiest to play ("quick" elite kills not circling forever such as a WD sacrifice build, no/few deaths) I'd love to get some pointers to it. If a variable version is build-able with under 500m thats even better :-)
Reply Quote
Barb for sure, left click cleave/broad sweep right click revenge/best served cold.
#1 HOTA/smash #2 warcry/impunity #3 battle fury/into the fray #4 rend/blood lust.

Still have to avoid frozen/immolation/ and fast attack mobs with molten are a lil tricky, but in general a barb with 40% or so CC and 450% cd with a nice skorn does extreemly well for mp7 key runs/ubers....

For exp runs, I've found that schaeffer's hammer seems to rock on mp1, slays most whites without even having to damage them.
Reply Quote
Cpottz, thats got to be the most concise and helpful build description I think I've ever seen (2 lines!). Any example profile I can peek at for suitable equipment? I notice yours is set for exp runs (I assume). I guess there is a HOTA build thread in the barb forums

After getting to paragon 51 with my sprint/ww barb I noticed it was very slow going against high MP ubers, esp compared to some videos I'd seen, and the fury regen issues just got annoying following the "nerf".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]