Diablo® III

storm armor sucks

how are yall dealin with it
Reply Quote
Not much you can do, if Diablo was a FPS storm armor would be like using an aimbot and wall hack lol! Targets you automatically and even when you don't even see them and the wizard dosnt have to click anything or do anything. Literally the only skill I have seen that can kill while AFK.

Your best bet is have enough EHP but against top wizards there's pretty muc nothing you can do except hope that while SS is up you take them down or if your using a Pet hope the bolt hits it first. Even then though the 2nd bolt a second later takes you down.

Kinda funny seeing all the crying about DH being OP when Wizard Storm Armor is the cheapest thing in the current PTR.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Pillz
how are yall dealin with it

I wish there was an easy answer for this, but like Megatron said your eHP has to just outlast the attack and good luck doing that against some of the top Wizards.

Edit: I still hate Haunt a lot too, maybe as much as Storm Armor.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/17/2013 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
i don't know how good/bad the wizards i'm running into are, but storm armor doesn't seem to hit me much. They definitely have the spell when i inspect them though. I still run into much more issues with haunt.
Reply Quote
Not much you can do, if Diablo was a FPS storm armor would be like using an aimbot and wall hack lol! Targets you automatically and even when you don't even see them and the wizard dosnt have to click anything or do anything. Literally the only skill I have seen that can kill while AFK.

Your best bet is have enough EHP but against top wizards there's pretty muc nothing you can do except hope that while SS is up you take them down or if your using a Pet hope the bolt hits it first. Even then though the 2nd bolt a second later takes you down.

Kinda funny seeing all the crying about DH being OP when Wizard Storm Armor is the cheapest thing in the current PTR.

You forgot no damage drop wallbang hack as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]