Diablo® III

What manti does 100m get me

AH is so retarded its hard to properly estimate what my 100 million gold can get me in terms of a 2 sock Manticore. What do you fellas think? What kind of 2 sock Manticore should 100 million fetch? I just would like some ballpark numbers because I havent played in a few weeks and I dont want to get ripped off. Thanks
Reply Quote
get a mediocre manticore with 2 sockets or buy a 13xx windforce with a socket, i prefer windforce.
Reply Quote
Dpends on your play style, but i believe the Manticore is more versitile thou.
im looking for manticores arond that budget and i think the best u can fetch is 1100 + with 2 sockets
Reply Quote
i would like to know this too.

100m gets u 1100 + 2 sockets. but with or without dex?
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 05:46 PMPosted by berZERGk
AH is so retarded its hard to properly estimate what my 100 million gold can get me in terms of a 2 sock Manticore. What do you fellas think? What kind of 2 sock Manticore should 100 million fetch? I just would like some ballpark numbers because I havent played in a few weeks and I dont want to get ripped off. Thanks

AH is retarded or....?
Reply Quote
60-70mil will get you 1100+ 2os 170+dex +80 CD. Be patient, they pop up everyday
Reply Quote
1300 dps, 200dex 1soc around that price ( a tad lower). better than most 2soc mantis

check a spreadsheet to be sure for you

o/
Reply Quote
1300 dps, 200dex 1soc around that price ( a tad lower). better than most 2soc mantis

o/

Or if its in the AH link to chat and check in game.
I usually link 3-4 items at a time when searching for upgrade.
Saved me 35m on my gloves.
Reply Quote
I got my 1250 dps with dex and socket for 15 mil.
Reply Quote
my current one is 1250, 170dex 70vit 1sock 91cd. i sniped it out at 10m. lol.
Reply Quote
11xx, 2socket, 180+dex, 90cd
Edited by Hinary#1490 on 1/5/2013 8:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
won 14m bid this WF, and he beats my manticore (1065.4 dps, 196 dex, 2 socks, 93% CD) in game test, no paper or w/e.
Reply Quote

o/

Or if its in the AH link to chat and check in game.
I usually link 3-4 items at a time when searching for upgrade.
Saved me 35m on my gloves.

you have to be careful, as it does not include gems. also, it does NOT work with set items (like innas, etc).
spreadsheet is your best bet

o/
Reply Quote
2 sockets are for suckas, 1 socket will give u more dps FOR THE PRICE all day long
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Pacisfister
2 sockets are for suckas, 1 socket will give u more dps FOR THE PRICE all day long

No.
Reply Quote
I got mine for 130m. IMO you don't go for a 2 socket one unless you are ready to drop 1b on the weapon.
Reply Quote
I wil say this, I think it is easier to get high dps with a WF then it is with a Manti. When I equip my WF w/o soc and 63 cd on it, I do 195k damage. And I only have 200 cd when running with the WF. Now if I wanted I could without much problem add another 100 cd, by changing out my rings and hands. That would bring my WF w/o soc to over 250k. Now if I had a WF w/soc I could get to 300k.

The Manti is slow untill you get atleast 40% more attack speed. The WF is fast and has knockback. I use my WF for when I run MP 1 - 5 , then I run with the Manti most of the time.

I don't believe 100mil will get you a good Manti with 2 soc. Look at my Scoundrel he has a Monti that I use to use, and if I equip it now I will get 230k dps. So you can get a single soc Manti and get good dps.
Edited by Anna#1231 on 1/5/2013 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
I got mine manti at buyout price of 30m.
Reply Quote
??? The AH should tell you EXACTLY what your 100mil can buy.

Filter first without dex, link the AH item in chat and resume game and click on the item in chat to see the stat changes from your current weapon.

Do the same for one filtered with dex.

Try it with something with 190+ cd and little/no dex versus something with dex and like 150 cd.

Lots of combinations. Bottom line, our opinions are just that -- opinions. What you can afford is what the AH or Trade channel has available whether anyone thinks it's a ripoff or good deal makes no difference in the price of what is available to you right now.
Reply Quote
The bottom line is if there is around 180 dex on the manticore it sure will be expensive coz its a huge difference in dps compare to the one with out dex.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]