Diablo® III

nice weapons you want to use but can't.

there are plenty of nice looking weapons and armor in D3 too bad they have bad stats. I wanted to wield a doombringer and skycutter sword because they look awesome if only D3 would make all weapons usable. *sigh*
Reply Quote
scourge at level 36, has a nice effect too. also that lvl 42 set aughilds looks neat. stuff should all be level 60, i almost never found legendarys grinding my alts
Reply Quote
the lightsaber. too bad it doesn't roll a socket.
Reply Quote
totally agreed. I feel sorry for the artists who made them look so appealing.
Reply Quote
There are other weapons in the game? I thought manticore was the only choice.
Reply Quote
Windforce. I used one for a while, then saw the potential of a dual socket Manti with 97% CD on it already.

It really is disappointing. There is some other gear that I would like to use, but what's the point?

While we're on the subject of annoying Legendary quirks... why can't I dye them!? Or since they're meant to be unique, couldn't I at least use the invisible dyes on things like ugly helmets and such? Such an annoying restriction.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 01:51 AMPosted by Telliks
couldn't I at least use the invisible dyes on things like ugly helmets and such?

I agree, there is no reason to not let me use invisible dyes on mempo of twilight.

It is butt ugly. Letting me use invisible dye on it would take 5 seconds to code.
Reply Quote
i have skycutter in my stash just cuz i think it looks way cool i wish i could actually use it or the model for it somehow
Reply Quote
I wish I could kill hordes while eating a hamburger. Skorn or Echoing Fury seems to be the only choice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]