It's not a secret, that there are already tons of gold in the game. Due to honest nerds and unhonest botters, obviously.
So, here is couple of ideas how to withdraw some cash from the game.
1. NPC selling special potions with "Shrine effect"
- Enlightened Potion
- Fortune Potion
- Frenzied Potion
- Protection Potion
- Empowered Potion
- Fleeting Potion
Cost: 100-150k per one potion.
Duration: The same as real Shrine.
I really believe that there are a lot of players who would buy such stuff. Personally I would gladly grind paragon levels using constantly 3-4 of these potions. Should withdraw a lot of cash from overheated game economy.
2. Implement a special Artisan (maybe Karina from ACT I?) for very intersing service:
1. You bring Artisan a certain ammount of different Dyes (that, we all know that, can be only bought from the NPC - so, additional cash withdrawal)
2. You pay Artisan a certain ammount of cash.
3. Artisan makes a one piece of your weapon/armor look like ANY item in the game of the same class. I think it's not that hard to write such a simple script, is it?
4. And for additional payment and materials Artisan can dye that "layer" on your equipment the colour you want.
I believe, that there are hundreds of players who want to customize the appearence of their characters. And ready to pay money for that.
That's all for now :)
ps: playing on EU.