Diablo® III

Paragon lv40

pLv40 with only 50hrs played. Only gotten 3 set items and maybe 12-15 legendary not worth selling.

Am I playing the game wrong?
Reply Quote
Add some MF, play on MP 5+ and sacrifice a couple of virgins to Azmodan.
Reply Quote
Yes, you're playing the game wrong.

Because killing waves of trash mobs to gain pLevel is not the best way to farm gear.
Reply Quote
pLv40 with only 50hrs played. Only gotten 3 set items and maybe 12-15 legendary not worth selling.

Am I playing the game wrong?

I have four times as many kills as you and I haven't even found 2 set items yet. Not sure what you are crying about.
Edited by Kirishima#1651 on 1/5/2013 2:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
You typically play the game to have casual fun, xp grind, or farm. If you are plvl 40 with 50 hours played, I assume you are playing to xp grind, using dps or xp gear. Don't complain if you aren't having fun or if you aren't getting good drops because you aren't geared to do what you want. If you want legendaries and set items, then I suggest maxing out your MF. I used to ignore MF as a gear stat, then one day I decided to max my MF and the game was different for me ever since. Not saying you will find something worth selling, but you will more than 15 legs in 50 hours.
Reply Quote
I really think gearing MF serves well only at lower paragon levels not at pLv 70 or more. I geared for dps, except the Leorics Ring, meantime, I'm trying to get HF rings as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]