Diablo® III

Account Issue or Bnet Issue

Dear all,

(i'm in GMT +8 zone)

I constantly encounter below problem today and not sure if this is mine or everyone...

1. Logon problem, connected to bnet server but take 3 min to authenticate
2. Logon problem, connected to bnet server but didn't able to authenticate and pops with error message.
3. AH cannot load my trade record nor items in selling nor items in bidding.
4. Drop me out even i'm in menu.

Any tech support can help?

Joe
Reply Quote
game is broken right now
Reply Quote
It's not just you, it's the entire US server. It's ridiculous that these issues have been going on for at least 8 hours now and there hasn't been a single blue response as to what the hell is going on. People are losing millions of gold and items on the broken AH, including myself. We are getting frustrated at a broken login server, and getting disconnected all the damn time losing UBER portals.

TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON. If the servers are that jacked up, then please just take the entire game offline for a few hours, do some maintenance and then let us all back on. Don't just let us run around and get pissed off and lose things that we work hard on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's not just you, it's the entire US server. It's ridiculous that these issues have been going on for at least 8 hours now and there hasn't been a single blue response as to what the hell is going on. People are losing millions of gold and items on the broken AH, including myself. We are getting frustrated at a broken login server, and getting disconnected all the damn time losing UBER portals.

TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON. If the servers are that jacked up, then please just take the entire game offline for a few hours, do some maintenance and then let us all back on. Don't just let us run around and get pissed off and lose things that we work hard on.

Well seeing as its a Sunday, I don't think anybody is at work to fix this. Maybe a rat chewed on a cable or something, I dunno.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]