Diablo® III

Getting disconect every run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to play a barbarian and i got disconected because of the whirlwinds.
I changed the class and now i play WD but the same thing happens.before today it was not that often but today it`s !@#$ every run i try to make disconect non stop.
Funy thing is that if i play on normal instead of inferno every thing is fine no problems.
What is wrong here now because this game beggins to be a crap gameplay and tehnical as well.
Reply Quote
Ive been posting about this issue here for a few days now, and I'm starting to believe they are just deleting posts without trying to fix the issue, D3 has become unplayable for my wife and I, because no matter how quick we 5 stack we know he have 3-5 mins of play time if we even get to play that long before freezing up or a d/c( not our comps or internet this is on blizzards end somewhere)
Reply Quote
I think the problem might be with your firewall, corrupted diablo 3 files, or with the battlenet cache folders. Disabling firewall, using repair on launcher, deleting cache folders, or reinstalling diablo 3 might fix it. Try the list below to narrow down your problem, so others can help you if you cannot fix your problem.

The list below will fix most installing, patching update, game loading, login, or crashing errors:

1) Disable or turn off your firewall, sometimes even if disable the firewall still works and need to be uninstalled. (Do not uninstall firewall/antivirus yet)

2) Run the repair tool on the launcher, see if it fix your problem.

3) Go into internet explorer, go tools, internet options, lan settings, check automatically detect settings and uncheck use automatic config scrip/use a proxy server. If above does not work, go advanced in tool options, reset internet explorer settings, sometimes spyware change your settings.

4) Go microsoft website and update your windows and internet explorer, found out battlenet update use internet explorer for patch download.

5) For Streaming Failure error, Go C:\Program Files\Diablo III or similar one in your windows, delete Diablo III.mfil (when you run launcher they reinstall these and make a backup copy in case)

6) Deleting Battle.net Cache folders: Go C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data or similar one in your windows, delete battlenet and blizzard entertainment folder (when you run launcher they reinstall these and make a backup copy in case) If you cannot see this Application Data folder, go C:\Documents and Settings, go tools, folder options, view, check view hidden files and folders. For Windows Vista/7: C:\ProgramData\ is the same as Application Data for windows xp.

7) Go Start menu, run, type in msconfig for windows xp or similar one in windows 7/8, go general, set selective startup, disable all items in start up. Go services, hide all microsoft services, disable all others (remember your settings here change back to it later) Restart your windows. Try install diablo 3 or patch up date with launcher again, and try repair tool in launcher.

8) If none of the above works, uninstall your firewall and antivirus. Restart computer, try install diablo 3, patch update, repair tool, and load the game.

9) Uninstall diablo 3 and reinstall diablo 3 trying everything listed above.

Source for more info with forum links:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4904620655
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926594436
Reply Quote
Wow....pretty big instructions for a known Blizzard problem. The servers were restarted and since are still having issues. Relax and it will get better. Hope you didn't go through all that on a Windows 7 box...
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Those are his copy paste for patch issues...most of it is not relevant for disconnect issues which can be caused by many many things including game bugs (Barb/Monk and maybe WD skills), graphics issues, networking issues, user software issues, ISP issues or the always present "Blizzard did it". So yeah, I would not suggest following most of those instructions as they are not relevant for the issues.

OP - what you should do though if you can figure out a pattern is post it on the Bug Report forums so the folks who actually do QA and fix things can see. They have to be able to repeat the bug (if that is what is causing your disconnect with your WD) or they can't fix it.
Reply Quote
Those are his copy paste for patch issues...most of it is not relevant for disconnect issues which can be caused by many many things including game bugs (Barb/Monk and maybe WD skills), graphics issues, networking issues, user software issues, ISP issues or the always present "Blizzard did it". So yeah, I would not suggest following most of those instructions as they are not relevant for the issues.

How come, i play the game and do not crash or dc then btw i used to play diablo 3 on windows xp sp3 and now on windows 7 now no crash or dc? crash and dc can be caused by a corrupted diablo 3 files or firewall problem, repair, windows update and selective startup can help him figure out his problem and reinstalling diablo 3 will most likely fix the problem, but i do not want to recommend reinstall diablo 3 right away since it will take several hours to install and update.
Edited by Laine#1880 on 1/6/2013 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just me adding to the random kicked/ disconnected list...
Will try some of the suggestions and see how I go. Annoying.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]