Diablo® III

won khim lau

my question is my offhanded wep has lighting dmaage on it. i want to know if the won khim lau would boost my off handed wep lighting damage or no?
Reply Quote
You would think so....right?
Reply Quote
i think it would but im not sure lol
Reply Quote
I think it only affects SKILLS.... not weapon damage
Reply Quote
whats about the 5-6% lighting damage?
Reply Quote
that only affects the "black damage" of the weapon.... the dam that is not included in the effects of the weapon like lighting or cold..... an example is echoing fury... it is all black damage so the 5-6% adds to all of that dps
Reply Quote
View profile
The 5-6% lightning damage affects the average damage of your weapons and jewelry. So actually if your other weapon has any elemental damage on it, the lightning damage from WKL will actually not be as strong as if the weapon had straight +minimum and +maximum damage (physical, basically).

The 15-25% lightning skills damage affects skills which are lightning based, light Fists of Thunder, and the cyclones from Sweeping Wind: Cyclone.
Reply Quote
ok thank you so i should just get wkl and ef? i do like my offhand though lol
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6413025317#13

There is a blue post that talks about this.
Reply Quote
View profile
Thats a tough call, you weren't kidding you do have a very nice offhand lol. Have you tried playing high MP levels with only one weapon's worth of LS? Thats the biggest factor in deciding whether to replace it or not I'd say. It definitely can be done, but you'll likely need a decent chunk of supporting sustain like regen or on hit, or both.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]