Diablo® III

does blues read topics from page 2,3,4??

i read some nice topics that deserves a blue answers at page 2 some in page 5 and topics that receive most blue answers are in first page of this forum
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
We do. Keep in mind, though, that it takes time for us to respond (sometimes minutes, sometimes hours, sometimes even days), and we can't respond to every thread. This forum also moves rather quickly, so threads undoubtedly move around to different pages over time.

Many players are also inclined to reply to threads where a Blue poster has already posted a reply, which is why those particular threads often linger on the first page longer than others.
Reply Quote
Do blue read those single post thread since they're pushed back to pg 2,3,4,5 due to the huge numbers of whining threads?

And will they re-read the later comments after they have replied?
Edited by HachiKumo#6695 on 1/8/2013 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Many players are also inclined to reply to threads where a Blue poster has already posted a reply, which is why those particular threads often linger on the first page longer than others.

And just to be clear, not that this is rocket science or anything; the reason we reply more to threads that have blue posts is simply because, we dont know wtf is going on. We assume that you will continue to read and follow up on your thread, thinking that you will come accross our passionate feedback.
Reply Quote
I probably wouldn't post here either as a CM if I didn't have to. These are probably the most negative game forums I've ever been a part of. Yes, even worse than the WoW forums.

The level of dissatisfaction with so many features of this game is astounding, and that's enough to drive even a devoted, motivated CM away.

Although honestly they are the unfortunate middle men, having to go back to devs in most cases to get carefully worded responses and being spoon fed tiny bits of info to pass back to the customer. No way I would want that job unless I was just chasing a pay check.
Just going to correct you here:
The forums ARE negative. But the level of dissastisfaction is totally misrepresented by this "vocal minority" on the forums. It's not astounding that people complain; what is astounding is that people complain on the forums, yet CONTINUE TO PLAY THE GAME THEY SUPPOSEDLY DISLIKE. I mean, if I didn't like a game, I wouldn't be spending my time on their forums, playing their game, or anything related. I would be spending my time on another game.

In all honestly, I see it constantly on the forums. It's a case of the "I wants" and "I should haves" of attention-seeking posters. I'm glad "blues" ignore most of these posts. 99% of posts here should be ignored. I'm also glad that "blues" acknowledge and read posts.
Reply Quote
Lol CM's are the worst necro bumpers on the forums. Page 2-4? that's cute. They read page 1-3k and reply on it :P All with greater purpose though, not just cuz they can.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 1/9/2013 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Also - I'd like to say thank you "blues" for the job that you do.

It's not an easy one reading negative feedback all the time, but if you wish to deliver a message to the devs from me, it would be this: Devs, stick to your guns. Don't listen to the whiny community and develop the game the way you see fit. People will either like it or not. Trying to please everyone will result in pleasing no one.

PS - no reply needed. :)
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Gunny
I probably wouldn't post here either as a CM if I didn't have to. These are probably the most negative game forums I've ever been a part of. Yes, even worse than the WoW forums.

I guess you weren't part of the Hellgate London forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]