Diablo® III

zilianop

(Locked)

>gets banned during the banwave for botters
>claims he wasn't botting, but banned for sharing accounts with his brother and gf
>has no gear after the ban
>misleads his viewers by telling a lie on a grand scale
>gets donations well over thousand usd based off a lie
>evidence is provided via youtube with him using/having a bot
>acts all nonchalant in his stream chat as if nothing happened

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/16ax94/if_you_are_planning_on_botting_at_least_exit_it/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkXHQ1RWjvI

huehue

*EDIT*

http://imgur.com/cWEST

**EDIT**

http://i.imgur.com/s8JKa.png
Edited by gnaughty#1146 on 1/10/2013 1:21 PM PST
I'm very disappointed he was botting. What a clown for lying.
How does he continue to get 400+ viewers...

Disgusting.
Hahahah. OWNED.

I hope he loses his twitch partnership/sponsorship
I used to watch his stream pretty often, well I'm done.
Well I've heard twitch has closed down streams when people stream exploits. Like back during the invulnerable Archon bug I heard Twitch shut down some streamers for streaming it.
Check a certain twitter....
Don't forget to unfollow him and report him to twitch. They don't support cheating at all.
If he admitted right away that he botted, I'm sure the dying community would've been more at ease.

Just the fact that he lied and those that donated their hard earned money to him based off a lie, shows how much of a lowlife this guy really is.

yup. it would have been a very different situation if he had been honest when first accused. he lied and accepted more donations to rebuild... weak
If he admitted right away that he botted, I'm sure the dying community would've been more at ease.

Just the fact that he lied and those that donated their hard earned money to him based off a lie, shows how much of a lowlife this guy really is.

yup. it would have been a very different situation if he had been honest when first accused. he lied and accepted more donations to rebuild... weak

I remember his fans coming to the forums when he got banned.. I was like ok I'll see this watched his stream..

People were giving him almost 1 bil in gold.. his GF was collecting everything.. Some dude ordered like 2-3 pizzas and sodas and cheese sticks.. One guy donated 50 bucks..

This is why I don't like streamers..

Glad this surfaced..

I remember his fans coming to the forums when he got banned.. I was like ok I'll see this watched his stream..

People were giving him almost 1 bil in gold.. his GF was collecting everything.. Some dude ordered like 2-3 pizzas and sodas and cheese sticks.. One guy donated 50 bucks..

This is why I don't like streamers..

Glad this surfaced..

Some streamers are really cool. Mostly the lower, less popular ones. But there ARE a few popular ones that are awesome.

This guy tho...haha. Can't wait for him to get removed from Twitch.
And wasn't he the one that used donations from viewers to rent an apartment closer to his girlfriend?
dat karma is a b!tch, isn't it?

this is wat u get for lying to viewers. u can't hide 4ever.
Edited by okarin#1794 on 1/10/2013 9:56 AM PST
people that stream themselves playing a video game are attention starved tryhards looking to spin a buck off ad revenue or simply to fuel their ego.

people that donate to these hoopleheads are just as bad
Its shameful he lied to his viewers.
people that stream themselves playing a video game are attention starved tryhards looking to spin a buck off ad revenue or simply to fuel their ego.

people that donate to these hoopleheads are just as bad

Al Swearengen? I got to remember to use that word more often.
What a legless cruel person.

edit: spineless*
Edited by Chris#22662 on 1/10/2013 10:03 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]