Diablo® III

giving away my monk

I pretty much quit and have not played in almost 10 days. I gave away my leftover gold(about 500 mil) to some random posters in another forum. but i do not wanna sell my gears. most of them did not cost much but they took me quite bit time to gather. Honestly i have been looking for someone who can take good care of my gears rather than let them sit in dust.
I used to play d3 by myself, so I do not really have real friends in my list(most of them are my service customers, haha).
not much criteria needed..but they can be very hard to meet

a good/trustworthy person, a good monk

i probably have another week or so to find a new owner. otherwise i would give those to some long term friend on jsp. I really do not want to because he is enjoying his newb monk a lot and he may feel bored with these gears

Edit:
thanks for all the kind words. I really appreciate that

I hope to get one important thing straight.
If you are relatively "poor in game", I most likely will not consider give gears to you. I could give you some gold but as I said, I already gave away my leftover golds to 10 persons, 50 mil each.
why this? because I do not want my gears to be an "end" to your build. I hope you have your thought on monk builds and keep looking for upgrades and have relatively enough gold for those. That is what I was doing, just I felt so bored of this game and do not want to spend time on it. I hope if I have chance/mood to come back later on and I will be extremely happy to see you make the gears even better. This takes skills, time and gold.

that is what i mean by " taking good care".
Edited by Gelu#1605 on 1/10/2013 9:16 PM PST
You sure you don't want to wait till pvp comes out? Since theres no sub fee, theres really no reason not to wait, just to see if you like it. Your gear is so perfect for it after all :)
I'll be more than happy to help! Any of it will be an upgrade for me so I'll put it to good use!
If youd like add me in game Ghost#1581
Sorry to see you go :-(. Especially another S/B monk. I'd be willing to take care of your gear. I kinda wanted to see what your ammy and weapon would do for me if i re-arrange my stuff. Let me know.
oh my god! seriously!? i would love to be a part of this!!! yes pleeeeeease!!!
:( sucks to see another go

Gelu, I can definitely help baby sit your gear until you get back. If you wanted to sell some, I could maybe afford like 1 piece lol.

I'm interested in your helmet, weapon and both rings..

Edit: I hope I meet your criteria. This would be the first giveaway I'd feel good about being able to join. Hate to toot my own horn, but fairly trustworthy member of this forum. Have done several gear set giveaways and had that huge free pimp your monk services all throughout december.

edit2: Now I know how all those other people felt in my threads, like a anxious kid!
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/10/2013 3:18 PM PST
01/10/2013 03:07 PMPosted by PuddingHead
Sorry to see you go :-(. Especially another S/B monk. I'd be willing to take care of your gear. I kinda wanted to see what your ammy and weapon would do for me if i re-arrange my stuff. Let me know.

yeah, i remember you said "we are in the same boat" when i was planning on next upgrades. i will let you know
Awww!! :(
I reckon you should part it out and make a number of Monks happy!

If that's the case, can I pretty pretty please Withching hour? >_<

In turn, I will give my own WH to someone who wants it :)
Edited by Weegee#6520 on 1/10/2013 3:16 PM PST
I wouldn't mind taking care of your gear. I've switched to my monk and I can definitely see much potential with your gear in addition to my own. I've giving many rares and some legendary I found away for free on random public games I joined so I definitely am worthy of your items. =)
Very noble of you too be charitable. I would be more than happy to accept any gear. Thanks!

Sikside#1402
As I'm sure you'll see this multiple times, I would step over my own mother for your helm!

Thank you for any consideration!
WOW, Hella gear! Very sad to see a great monk/player leave. I certainly could utilize much of the gear. I tend to help my family with Ubers and key runs (5 other players in the house). They also tend to get my downgrades rather than selling the equipment.
It sucks when people leave a game that they used to love but I am sure after a few updates you will be twitching and want to jump back in!

Pretty much every item you have is an upgrade for me....

Your Witching Hour/Mempho/Amulet and Nats ring and boot combo is what this kid craves though! I have been searching for a Nat combo forever without luck as the best item I sold bought me my 100% crit gem as I know I wouldn't need to upgrade it in a month's time.

Thank you for giving your stuff out as I am always amazed at peoples generosity. I remember back in D2 days jumping into random games and handing out items to lower levels, it was fun stuff!
Edited by Saffron#1970 on 1/10/2013 3:20 PM PST
I'd be glad to help you out and put that gear to good use. Recently got back into playing my monk and really enjoying the class again :)
01/10/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Gelu

yeah, i remember you said "we are in the same boat" when i was planning on next upgrades. i will let you know

Hey i remember that as well! Yea i'd be more than willing to baby-sit your equipment. I have stuff that could possibly upgrade you as well. Maybe when you come back they'll be a happy medium.
Would love any of that smexy monk gear you got!! But I agree with the rest of the community, we're all sorry to see you go.

blakalicious#1376
you are even my chosen resist! oh my god oh my god

yeah, why leave though? wait for pvp
Edited by MrMojoRisin#6850 on 1/10/2013 3:19 PM PST
01/10/2013 03:04 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
You sure you don't want to wait till pvp comes out? Since theres no sub fee, theres really no reason not to wait, just to see if you like it. Your gear is so perfect for it after all :)

I agree with this. Don't go!

I think just about any monk would appreciate having your gear though. It's very nice.
I was gonna post this:

So much greed :( People should be trying to convince you NOT to quit, at least not until after pvp comes out. Dissapointed in monks posting so far...

But then Mojo and Piffle posted so...
10 days is a fine amount of time to take a break, hell even a month. I am jealous of your gear, as I am a SnB fan myself, however I think you should just enjoy your break from the game, your gear wont mind a little bit of dust. Games don't end because you don't play them, your avatar won't be sitting in a dark room hurting itself, it will patiently wait for your return. If you are bored b/c you don't have friends to play with, well my name is Teroh and I'm Teroh#1145 if you want to play with someone, there are lots of fun things to do. like build funny niche builds for cheap and try to destroy inferno with them! Best of luck to whatever you find yourself doing, but I hope you reconsider.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]